Agent_Edward

Where are the best places to find toilet paper and soap for the trade?

Agent_Edward

I've been seeing the flora body armour which can only be obtainable through trading and i'm wondering how i'm meant to obtain the items required for the trade as i've not been finding any of these items in raid

JoJo_Reaper

I got a bit of both at the moment (TP + Soap), and if I remember rightly, I got these either on Shoreline or Interchange (I think it's Interchange).

I strongly suggest doing a few hatchet/pistol/mp5 runs, just to get a feel of the loot locations.

For example, on Shoreline, I've found a Tetriz & on another raid, 2 Gunpowder in 1 game!

Just explore-explore-explore & develop your own looting patterns/routes, because if you simply copy a Youtube Video on where to find certain loot items, or specific loot runs, you can count on getting ambushed by Players anticipating your routes.
GL out there.

Tr4wnet
21 hours ago, Agent_Edward said:

I've been seeing the flora body armour which can only be obtainable through trading and i'm wondering how i'm meant to obtain the items required for the trade as i've not been finding any of these items in raid

Cant buy them from flea?

AiForgot

I often find those "clean up things" on shoreline. In the left village. 

HappyCamper

Also in the toilets on Labs, who knew they would spawn there. And indeed in houses on other maps.

TCG_DarkProjekt

loads of tp and soap at interchange in oli, idea, and power plant

Dead_Nation34

look in the bathrooms on interchange on the floor. check dufflebags on all maps, scavs have them sometimes also