Sign in to follow this  
Defrize

Tasks. Find or Find in Raid!

Defrize
Posted (edited)

Hello Tarkovich!

Down to business! Okay so this new feature in Escape From Tarkov to find task items in raid and turn them in after this latest patch is wonky to say the least in English.
So to start of this i gonna write down 2 different tasks that i'm on currently and what worked differently with each of them.

Task number 1 "Friend from the West 1" Skier:

~In both of these tasks states quite litteraly to "Find" and not "Find in raid", now keep that in mind.

-Kill 5 USECs

-Find 2 Flyye MBSS Backpacks

-Hand over 2 Flyye MBSS Backpacks

-Find in raid 4 AVS vests

-Hand over 4 AVS vests

Note number 1: Even if it states "find" If you recive a MBSS backpack from the insurance it's okay to turn it in, but if you recive a AVS from insurance it's not okay to turn it in.
Note number 2: It is okay to turn in both items if you find them in-raid.
Note number 3: You can buy both from flea market and traiders and turn in MBSS backpack but not the AVS vest.

Task number 2 "Ice cream cones" Prappor

- Find 6 60 rounder magazines and turn them in to Prapor:

Note number 1: Even if it states "find" you can buy them and turn them in, again both from flea and from traiders.
Note number 2: You can find them in-raid and turn them in.
Note number 3: If you get one back from insurance you can turn it in.

Conclusion: Take your time devs and introduce this more in patch 0.12... Reworking tasks and task text in all languades takes time... Right now it's not specific at all what needs to be found in-raid and what you can just buy and turn in. I love the concept of farming items in raid instead of buying em alot!

Edited by Defrize
  • Sad 1

Defrize
Posted (edited)

Okay noticed same stuff between Farming part 4 for Mechanic and the tushonka task for Therapist. Both states "find" but tushonkas needed to be found in raid but not the graphics cards, them you can just buy or trade w/e...

Conclusion: Well time to sell my 40 tushonkas for extra cheap and farm new ones... SIGH* 

Edited by Defrize

DanExert

I think ‘find’ might benefit from being changed to ‘obtain’, though ‘find in raid’ is probably safe as it is. 

The ‘in raid’ part is the biggest giveaway though I’d imagine? If it doesn’t say ‘in raid’ then you can get it however you like.

As far as I’m aware Tushonka can be obtained from the Flea, at least it could be when I did the task earlier this week or so