Sign in to follow this  
Beanerrr

Suggestions

Beanerrr

Hello! First, I'd like to thank whoever is reading this, and I hope you either agree with or can make changes to help better my suggestions! Please feel free to leave feedback!

• Physical Quest Items;     
Spoiler

Picture this; two players attempting to do the same mission. One gets to the location first, gets the item, and starts to make his way to the evacuation site. The second guns the first down, but the item isn't in the first players inventory because it wasn't a physical item! Now Player 2 has to go to the location of the item like Player 1 had to, but wouldn't it be easier if, because they have the same quest available,  make it a physical item only available to those players with the quest open? For players who don't have the quest, it can simply be a locked item that they can't take out of the inventory, and in the details the item can explain how the newer player what quest he or she has to do to be able to see the quest item. 

• Needlessly Aggressive Scavs; 
Spoiler

Being a Player Scav is hard; you don't know who is a NPC and who is a Player, and as soon as you shoot someone, the other Scavs turn their attention straight to you and attempt to gun you down.

- One idea I have to help with these problems is to make Scavs less aggressive. If I'm being shot at as a Scav by a Player Scav, I'm going to shoot back, and I feel that Scavs should help to player who is BEING shot at, instead of being aggressive towards both players. 

- Another idea I had was if you kill a Scav, quickly and quietly, without any other Scavs around to see, the other Scavs shouldn't attack you, because they don't know that you actually did anything wrong.

Beanerrr

Another idea; paying Scavs to be friendly :)

Niewiarygodny
2 hours ago, Beanerrr said:

Being a Player Scav is hard; you don't know who is a NPC and who is a Player

Actually the more you play the easier it is to see who is a player :).
I.e. carrying 2 guns, going into paths where normal scavs don't usually go, move a bit faster (simple walking) means it's a player, not a scav and more

and I feel that Scavs should help to player who is BEING shot at, instead of being aggressive towards both players. 

About that, didn't they silently changed that?
I mean not exactly what u wanna to have that "scavs are helping" But i killed a lot of "hostile player scavs" who killed AI scav before (other scavs were shooting at him) and i could kill him without turning all other scavs hostile to me.

Also i had few situacions where i got shot first by player scav (most likely he didn't kill any scavs before) and after i kill him again neither of scavs were shooting at me.

- Another idea I had was if you kill a Scav, quickly and quietly,

Well, there is no such way in EFT yet, unless you can 1 shoot someone with meelee weapon. Keep in mind that silencers genereate tons of noise.

But i will devlope your idea further or more like ask a question.
How scavs knows that you are a scav or pmc if you wear same clothing as they do? Bah, even if you kill one scav and take 100% of their gear, how they know?
How they can recognize their "friend" since both of us wear same gear i.e. Paca, shotgun, balaclava? 

So about that it does not make a lot of sense, right?
It's just how game works atm, maybe they will change in future, maybe... :D