Sign in to follow this  
ovrkll19

ReCaptcha - Bad Idea

ovrkll19

Good Day Developers.  I get wanting to ensure no bots, but your new broken recaptcha, banning login system is a deal breaker!  I paid for a game that you now feel to make so near-impossible to login to that it is not worth the frustration or time to play.  I can play many other great games without the BS frustration!  I know you developers don't care, because you already took my money, so if I decide to not play anymore, you lose nothing.  I will use social media to warn people about the system implemented so maybe others will not pay for a game that has one of the most broken login verification systems possible.  The images come up grainy and difficult to see, when it changes pictures, ittakes a long time to populate the new picture.  And finally, if you screw it up twice, you are banned for 2 hours.  Who's stupid idea was this?  Like I put earlier, this is a deal breaker!  Hopefully someone wises up and fixes this issue.  Please remember, this is a game, there is no grand prize at the end, nothing gained is real.  This is just a game!!  

TarkovCitizen869897

Where you drunk while you was writing this? I have no problem with logging in. Maybe you should wash your screen? 🤔🤔