Sign in to follow this  
GT_Eleanor

REALLY REALLY Good Suggestion

GT_Eleanor

How about you guys over at BSG fix this stuttery broken pile of crap and actually make it a decent game to play? I have died in 2 raids now because the game stutters out then locks up my ducking game to where i have to Alt + F4 it and restart which gets me killed. So tired of you guys promising all these fixes in updates just to have it end up being the same broken POS it was before all the "changes".

• Sad 4

McCan

I just got a huge stutter as a scav was sprinting towards me, after a 1 second stutter/freeze, scav fast forwards next to me, pops my helmet. Dead.

SniperInTheMist
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:08 PM, VexUnchained said:

I still haven't had any stutters. What is your Rig like?

You are lieing its server side stutters or you don't play the game. I run 100fps plus every raid and still get server stutters turn on fps 2 and you will see it.

GhostZ69
1 minute ago, VexUnchained said:

Nice, calling me a liar XD. I will get a lag spike here and there but not "stuttering" like OP said.  I also run well over 100 FPS. I am not experiencing anything like you all of have said. 

Well, that is awesome.  You are the only player that is not getting them.  Even streamers with $5,000 rigs are getting them.  You should send your system specs to BSG so they can make that the minimum requirements.  

VexUnchained

Im out XD 

All i said was im not getting crazy frame drop. 

SpeedyGonzales

We had some mate too in our team who never have stutters, we say he is playing performance wise (camp the hole raid like a bastard) so he never realize the stutters hehehe.