eststar

Can't stop stomach bleeding

eststar

After patch 11.7, not hotfix, I sometimes can't stop bleeding at stomach. Not frequently but just two times. first time I had bandage and the bleeding spot is stomach. And When I use it there,  the game said like 'no you are not bleeding at there'. I keep using that and not working. after I picked up another med and I stopped bleed. Until then almost half of my health gone, and of course stomach blacked out.
And today I got that again. I got car med, and I got shot at leg and stomach. I used it and it filled the health. and it kept bleeding. I drag and dropped at stomach, and again not worked. then my stomach out, all body health out, and somehow I found new bandage and stopped it but that time I have only 10 health and 0 water. I died.

what is this? Dose health system changed? or bug? I think bug but just in case...

Madiakz

Hello @eststar

Did you try clicking use rather than dragging the meds to the stomach? 

eststar
31 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

Hello @eststar

Did you try clicking use rather than dragging the meds to the stomach? 

firstly I did right click and used it. And I thought it will block the bleeding first, and nope just fill health. Then I dragged to stomach and didn't work. This didn't happen often but I will try double click next time

Madiakz
1 hour ago, eststar said:

firstly I did right click and used it. And I thought it will block the bleeding first, and nope just fill health. Then I dragged to stomach and didn't work. This didn't happen often but I will try double click next time

I haven't heard of this bug myself, but if you have it happen again please submit a bug report from the launcher with any logs please, I'd appreciate it :bewhink: