Like 90% of my shots are not registering

Squirrel1sniper

Squirrel1sniper

Anyone experiencing huge bullet reg problems?

Tried out the new 9x19 ap bullet and shot a full kit guy with the entire 50 round mag of the mp5. 80% of the shots should of hit. He had ulton and fort, but the ap has such high armour damage it should of destroyed his fort in 6 bullets. Anyway, i pushed him, put another 30 rounds into him before getting 2 shot through level 4 armour from his adar. I thought alright, im just trash and was expecting that his fort was the only thing saving him. The end results were that i shot 200 rounds with 3 hitting. I am a bad player yes but there is no recoil laying down so even the worst would not miss that much. It is just unplayable sometimes.

Like is he cheating? Or huge desync? It has happened to me twice now.

I want to enjoy the game but i swear its getting harder and harder.

• Upvote 1
V3NCHEl2

naw, there is still a reg issue for sure.  run around all raid 1-2 tappin scavs and players with a pistol, then the 7.62 in the SKS you just looted seem to be airsoft rounds because you need to empty the whole freaking mag into them. 

When you see a scav with no armor and no helmet but it takes 5 headshots to kill him, but then you get 1 tapped thru a face shield with a PM....When that player just lived thru 2 direct nades and a mag from your akm...while wearing a 3M

there are cheaters, no doubt....but suddenly having your pointblank rounds magically do no damage is the most frustrating part of this game. I die, and I expect it. But I ducking HATE getting killed NOT because I was outplayed, or outshot, or bad, but due to the game deciding my weapons do no damage or are unable to hit the broad side of a barn while standing against it with my nose touching it.  its rage inducing.  I literally say 'duck this game' and I log out, and don't play it for a while.  and this has been going on for the 2 years ive had this game but really only pissing me off the last 6 months.

I don't have all day every day to play, so when the few times I get on its ruined by poo like that, it makes me a little mad

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Just returned out of raid:
Ammo used: 12
Hit Count: 7
Damage Dealt to Body: 60
no damage absorbed by armor displayed

I was using PS ammo AK-105 and the guy was wearing no armor and lvl 2 helmet

Edited by ktojetam
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
RealBestGaming

I  was just in a shoreline raid and some guy walked into the same room as me. I had the jump on him. Shot him in the back with AK BP ammo. He was wearing the blue armor, level 2 I think. He just spun around and one tapped me somehow...

I dont understand that. I even had level 4 armor on. It makes 0 sense... 

This game still  definitely has massive issues when it comes to registering shots. Its pretty much random. You have a 50/50 chance to hit someone, due to the server deciding what it wants to do, lol.

edit

Honestly, a kill cam would help a lot in these cases. You would see if you lagged or not on their POV, which im going to take a wild guess and say most deaths will be due to that. Itll be extra maddening when you realize instead of shooting half a mag, you shot 3 individual bullets a half second a part from each other, lol.

Edited by RealBestGaming
  • 3 months later...

This is still a problem, and also the main reason why I always quit the game.

My examples aren't even me dieing because of it.

I had a Scav infront of me who was literally standing there. Like, I'm more than capable of standing still and putting my crosshair on a bot who wasn't moving either. I made 6 shots, not a single one registered on his head. He was not wearing a helmet btw, I could see his naked head.

So what happened, is he just bugged out? Easy to find out, I had a flashbang so I threw it right infront of him. Surprise... the bot reacted to that and ran into the building. But when I'm standing still trying to kill him, he didn't even realize I was doing anything. I just can't stand playing an FPS game, where the FPS part isn't functioning properly.

Example was made in Customs Dorms. Big building, window, shoting the entrance to small building where bot is chilling. The glas of the window broke on the first shot, I guess that is positive right? Alteast one stupid thing registered the shot.

If I can't count on my bullets to hit when they should, what is the point of playing an FPS game?! Like 1 game, and I'm already closing the game searching for solutions to solve this poo.

This is not a problem of people misreading the situation. It's not like, oh poo, my shots didn't register but he is HeatoN and 1taps me across the screen. It's literally an enemy without a helmet (and no hair!) standing still, you having all the time you could imagine, and yet, the shots don't register but the flashbang somehow does. With me walking away to the next exit, and just exiting the stupid game. So frustrated really, I don't know why I start this game hoping things will be different.

Edited by solidOz
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've given up on this game because of this very reason. Even on off-line mode, my shots doesn't register 90% of the time. I'm experienced at other FPS games and understand this one is different, but when you can't kill an enemy that is standing still like 1m away from you, and you shot him 6/7 times right in the head and nothing happens...there is something wrong.

matzaurus

I've had shots missing when they're supposed to connect in about 80-90% of the time I ever opened fire. That is if I get to open fire and I don't get one tapped by a terminator wearing Comtacs who heard me from 150m away while I was crouch walking at a snails pace avoiding bushes. No matchmaking means you end up with psychos that don't play other games and have everything they need to take on the ducking Russian army in their backpacks and know every single ducking pixel angle on the map and obviously loot spots, which by the way should be randomized in location not only content.

My experience the other day: Spawn as SCAV on factory behind the blue bins. I have a clear line of sight to the door right next to me and towards factory gate. M-153 in hand with buckshot. Lots of shooting going on so I sit tight hoping to get a pick and maybe grab some armor and make a run for the exit.

Player scav with no armor runs past and then returns slower, I pump 6 shots into his chest before he dies. That is 6 shells I counted when I reloaded so I'm not exaggerating. Another player scav comes in crouchwalking with some shitty armor without the groin protection, I see armor I aim at his crotch and unload 4 shells before he even registers the fact that I'm there, he doesn't have any pain reaction and no aimkick and after his senses finally kick in, must've been asleep to allow me so many shells, he one taps me in the chest with his shotgun.

Round conclusion: 10 shots fired 4 hits only at point blank range with a buckshot shotty and nowhere else to aim but at the enemy in front of me.

And another recollection that was even worse: In dorms, second floor we holed up in rooms against a team of 5 heavily geared players, I'm talking Fort Armor and Altyns. One of the guys literally stands in the hallway to soak up bullets, very tactically realistic might I add I'm sure that's how the navy seals do it all the time, my buddy unloads about 120 rounds in him and I aim at his belly button and unload round after round from my SKS knowing full well that two round bursts are all I can do even with recoil control. I'm now 30-40 rounds down, and maybe 10 missed shots that went above him. We lose the fight, obviously a bad guy runs in at full sprint in his god damn tank plates like a god damn M1A1 Abrams and guns me down with his RPK or M4 or whatever and just shrugs off the two bullets I put in his chest and mouth (no visor mind you), mom told me that if you take lead to the dome you usually don't pull your trigger anymore but whatever those didn't register by the way, he chose to ignore them.

Round conclusion: about 40 shots fired at a moron who had too much money to spend on armor and about 120 damage absorbed by armor, so maybe 5 rounds registered there and 40 damage to flesh so one round for a total of ding ding ding 6 flipping shots landed on a target the size of a barn at 15m with a carbine. Math anyone? That's right, 10% hit reg, maybe 15% if we account for my missed shots, you know, like when you fire under a hail of bullets...  That is subtracting from 10 rounds reported as hit the 4 I put in a Scav earlier.

Also full stamina drain on a single touch of a bullet, nice touch there, aimkick when you get shot so you cant fight back or see where the enemy is or get into cover quick so you mostly limp towards him instead of cover so you're dead by default unless you have 2M rubles of armor on you and an impenetrable helmet, then you can just relax and chug some energy drinks before putting bullets one by one in your magazine, reloading your 3M rubles Mwhatever-the-duck and unloading an ungodly amount of bullets on the poor sod who thought he got the drop on you. He only hit you like 3 times out of his meager 30 round magazine because hit-reg is garbage so you're fine anyway and you just chugged 120 rounds his way so at least 12 hit, he's dead.

I have quit this game as of today after 3 days of trying it. You cannot have a 10-20% hit rate and such huge desync in an FPS and such bullshit mechanics. It is simply unfair and the guy with more bullets or luck wins, I have never won a gunfight in this game for the simple fact that when I open fire on an enemy and I'm supposed to hit him square in the chest he is not actually hit and then has time to aim and one tap me or his spray and pray is actually better than controlled burst fire.

Sorry devs, I really wanted to love this game and I was looking for a hardcore game like this but if I put a round in someone I expect them to keel over not ignore my bullet and drop me. Maybe I'll come back later when development has gone forward and I get a better PC, I'm guessing a pair of SLI Titans 'otta do the trick and get more than 50 FPS.

If there's any way to remedy these issues on my side I'll try them out, I refuse to give up that easily but unless these are ironed out I cannot in good mental health put myself through burning through all of the money and resources you get in the standard edition in 2 days and be unable to extract more than once in 30 games and never be able to recover from 0, which means my PMC is permanently injured therefore useless.

thefirst1nvad3r

This is one of the problems that have been there for years. It is not possible that everytime you play you have to empty a mag to kill a nude players, but you get one shot even if you wear an armor. Most of the time I die with one shot and my armor durability is between 90-100%.

At this time I don't think the game will never get better. Years go by, but the issues stay the same: desynch, server errors, useless armors, piercing ammo who don't pierce and more.

• 1 month later...

New player here been playing for about 2 months now, and I feel like I’ve been having this issue of shots not registering and just insane desynch after this 12.7 patch. Almost every single fight (mostly pvp) I unload maybe 10-15 rounds into someone’s chest for them to zoom slide to their left and one tap me then says I had 14 hit counts with 200 damage done to body, none absorbed by armor using 7.62 BP I understand the game is in beta and I expect that to happen every now and then but I feel like it’s much More prominent after this patch. Was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

jsixpack1

I too have emptied clips into scavs with no armour and they survive. Headshots or body, doesn’t matter they just absorb it. Something is wrong there. 

NoobikCZE

Same problem here. I'm fairly new to the game, but not new to FPS games. I've lost many fights from close range mostly against PMCs when they were in movement. What always surprised me was number of hits counted in final screen. While on my end I would swear 5 hits were on target final screen gives me max 3 when I'm lucky. I long time believed it's just me being lame at aiming but what happened yesterday got me thinking it's not mine mistake. From 10m I hit guy who was standing still to ear with Vepr hunter. Nothing happened. Hit him second time, almost 2 seconds later he goes down. His mate realized what is going on and started moving. I was trying to finish him as well, hit him once, but then he started warping around. From that point it got clear it's flipping server desync... I'm more and more convinced about network problems in this game. It's worth to say when I'm trying offline mode there is defo better hit registration.

BaronSkilith

Had a similar issue on Factory last night. A guy ran almost directly into me and crouched, I held down a PPSH at a range of maybe two feet. 35 shots, 6 hits. I died. There's no way.

Yes it happens. Yes it sucks. Yes it would be better if it didn’t. 

however, the game is still in beta. Content is added pretty frequently. Every time content is added, there’s more chances for bugs, glitches, etc. 

some things are easily fixable and some aren’t. They should not slow down development of the game or content to address every little issue, though they do dedicate a lot of time to just that. 

remember those 2-3 second stutters we used to get?  Haven’t seen any “thank you bsg” threads popping up since it’s been fixed.  

if the game is frustrating you, and I get it’s very frustrating to die to things that you have no control over, then take a break. 

come back next wipe. Try out the new stuff. 

it is healthy to vent when you need to, but not to do it constantly. Then it just becomes complaining. 

Always remember that the game will be wiped many many more times before release(and who knows maybe even after) so none of this loot you are losing from dying to desynch issues really matters. 

If you are so low on gear that you can’t field a kit, well that’s not desynch. That’s you needing to adjust your play style. 

Remember also, it doesn’t hurt to tell bsg what a good job they are doing once in a while too. 

this is my second wipe and the amount of poo that has changed just since I started playing is astronomical. It feels like a completely different game in some respects.

Give credit where it’s due, these guys are pumping big content out at a decent pace. 

• Sad 1
LaFotoAsesina

Knew I wasnt the only one but ducking hell...

Shot a scav on the nose from 6 feet away. 

Scav killed me

Hit count 6

Dmage absorber by armor 500 (WTF?????, scav was wearing a shitty tank helmet and a scav vest and sunglasses)

LaFotoAsesina
1 hour ago, Na0cho said:

however, the game is still in beta. Content is added pretty frequently. Every time content is added, there’s more chances for bugs, glitches, etc. 

some things are easily fixable and some aren’t. They should not slow down development of the game or content to address every little issue, though they do dedicate a lot of time to just that. 

remember those 2-3 second stutters we used to get?  Haven’t seen any “thank you bsg” threads popping up since it’s been fixed.  

if the game is frustrating you, and I get it’s very frustrating to die to things that you have no control over, then take a break. 

it is healthy to vent when you need to, but not to do it constantly. Then it just becomes complaining. 

Always remember that the game will be wiped many many more times before release(and who knows maybe even after) so none of this loot you are losing from dying to desynch issues really matters. 

If you are so low on gear that you can’t field a kit, well that’s not desynch. That’s you needing to adjust your play style. 

Remember also, it doesn’t hurt to tell bsg what a good job they are doing once in a while too. 

this is my second wipe and the amount of poo that has changed just since I started playing is astronomical. It feels like a completely different game in some respects.

Give credit where it’s due, these guys are pumping big content out at a decent pace. 

Yeah I think a lot of people forget that its early access.

Really frustrating for new players like me though... trying to learn how to tackle situations, where to shoot, how to shoot and so on and have very little consistency on what works.

Theres no happy medium for me, im either john wick and I slice through scavs no efford all headshots or no matter how much I shoot at them they just do not die and kill me.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, LaFotoAsesina said:

Yeah I think a lot of people forget that its early access.

Really frustrating for new players like me though... trying to learn how to tackle situations, where to shoot, how to shoot and so on and have very little consistency on what works.

Theres no happy medium for me, im either john wick and I slice through scavs no efford all headshots or no matter how much I shoot at them they just do not die and kill me.

Yea, like I said it is a difficult thing. Too many people on these forums just like to complain about every little thing. 

it’s kind of my busy season at work so I’m not on much these days but if you want any help add me in game. If I’m not on I have a bunch of friends who play too. 

ign: slipree 

im usually on most days if I can between 4-7 pm est. we have people who play all hours of the day/ night though. 

• Upvote 1

early access its been ...nearly out for 4 years... u think they would sort out the hit reg...

tbh its a great game i love it ..but since last patch..very bad desync /hit reg problems ...besides that still dam love it :))

• 1 month later...

No offense, but the Friggn game had been in beta for years now . One would think  since this is obviously a pretty large problem, that it would of been addressed   awhile ago -- just sayin. It happens to my partners and I every mother*ucking time we play. Good Kit with good rounds, good guns, all of that sh*t.  either we A. spawn in and instantly take fire from another person or team that spawned right next to us. Like before we even get a chance to run more than 5 feet or B. Pump rounds of M993 /995 into some idiot from 75 yards just to have him miraculously survive and one tap one of us with a shotgun or AK . We will see the blood  hear the grunts etc then at the end of the round 7 shots fired  1 shot hit for 35  and 0 armor -- sure thats accurate smfh 

On 8/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, Na0cho said:

Your the type of players real gamers hate. Have you not noticed what games do now? they stay in beta/alpha or early access and all this other poo for years? Games do that so they have a excuse for a broke game, it gives not incentive to fix because they have players like you running around, its in beta stop complaining!! 

This game had a alpha in 2016 of august my dude, and been in beta since 2017, thats 3 years and they still have not come out with those other maps yet, but they apparently added on to old maps?? alright, if its in beta, why are we not testing out those new maps yet? oh thats because they are going to be in beta for another 3 or more years because the "full release" of the game comes out. If you have not fixed how bad the hit reg is in 4 years (give or take it being better or worse at some point) I think this game will never be released. 

Stop being that guy, those guys are the guys under the shoe after walking through a cow field at night. 

Has this been fixed?

I just came out of a raid. I could of sworn my ap 6.3 bullets, from my 50 round mag were nailing this dude from the moment I started shooting him.

He tanked so hard though. Figured he had good armor on.

I shot 50 bullets and only 11 hit. 

This is really bad for ammos that rly on rapid hits due to lower armor penetration

Edited by FellaBrando
HeadlesHunterTV

This is still a huge prominent issue for me. I know I have my cross-hairs on a target when I pull the trigger (Hit the button) and get no damage to them. The person then looks at me and shoots and I'm dead. I know that I am not the best either but it is aggravating to say the least knowing that you have the drop on someone and they live when you die because they do not take damage. And yes I know the game is still in beta but this is a huge bug that is not getting addressed. The initial post was made a year and a half ago yet the problem still persists... And maybe it is because the persons internet isn't as good and so the shots don't register to them.

TensedTatterTot

I've been playing for a good while now. I'm noticing hit reg issues too. I have to get SVDS kills on PMCs for Prapor and even with 7.62x54R SNB scavs and PMCs are tanking shot up close. We're talk 15 rounds in one situation. They're meant to do 70+ damage each. I'm not going to lie, the issues with this game are becoming more obvious the better I get at it and the fact that BSG almost never update on what they're working on and taking into consideration what the player base have issues with, is making me think I wont be here at release.

Truth be told they pay too much attention to streamers, don't have a big enough staff for the game size and don't communicate with their customers.