Cyver

Ongoing fight against cheaters

Fetter

plz Check this guy, run around he was searching me, i think vision hack. went straight with aim on me, i was  on customs, on concrete bridge next to sniper scav near checkpoint. i did not made any noise, there was not shallow of mine and no visual contact from baps... as usual.. i use this place some times... after he could not find me on ground went straight with aim no me when i was not looking straight direction, he had only torso shown up.. 100% knew i was there...  

Nochin87

servino killed 4 of a 5 man gear squad with 1 shot prefires on customs dorms... believe aim bot and wall hacks

ronnin79
Posted (edited)

Times has come to say good bye to this game. If you guys can't pay someone to make you working anti cheat, you are the one destroying your own game and community. I just can't die anymore from cheaters who always know exactly where i am even if i don't move and remove mouse from surface to be sure not to make any sound. Shame because i am supporting you more then 3 years. 

Edited by ronnin79
  • Like 1

IzSumTingWong
On 4/22/2019 at 11:54 PM, Necromunger said:

please ban eyy_b0ss on oceanic servers he's been freely cheating for over a year and always gets high on kills leaderboard

he even comes into oceanic tarkov discord servers to gloat about not being banned

please investigate this guy

Yeah, he's hacking alot hahahahah. Been killed by him alot. I think they should just get your Device (Computer) & IP Ban both... Need new internet & a new computer hahah. 

ronnin79
Posted (edited)

First got killed together with friend in LAB, head shots no enemy anywhere, then again got killed by scav in factory using speed cheat he was fast as flash. I mean this is out of mind really.  Definitely deleting game.

Edited by ronnin79

kric1991

The number of cheaters has been atrocious lately. Definite increase compared to previous patches. Playing 5 man with friends and we seem to be magnets for cheaters. They see big groups of PMC's running around and go HAM. Instant one tapes on us, knowing exactly where we are when not moving etc. Collected footage on it from multiple different angles too.

ISpanky

This wipe for me has been horrendous. The cheaters, the stutters in firefights, the exit campers. I really am not enjoying the experience I'm having. I get the exit camping but the stutters and cheaters are putting me off big time. Sad that I just upgraded to EoD edition :(. Think ill just wait for the hideout update and Military base map. 

ronnin79
3 hours ago, kric1991 said:

ootage

We was 5 man squad right now, they killed 4 of us, while we fought (they knew exactly where we are, and if we are still alive or not etc) and fifth guy escaped lower floor and hide in toilet stall. They came after him knowing exactly where he is and in what toilet stall he was, drop him grenade and he wasn't moving at all since he arrived and hide to that place... This becoming ridiculous so from this moment on i deleting game. 

antimorian

Well how to report the cheating douchebags then?????

TarkovCitizen69479
Posted (edited)

Do you have even basic violations written inside of your game or you don't care actually ?
If somebody have higher speed then higher possible speed and server confirm them auto kick or ban from the game ?
If somebody is not grounded for more then 5 seconds and server confirm then auto kick or ban ?

Do you have even something like that written inside of your game ? Because when i see speedhacker i'm really questioning your sanity.

Edited by TarkovCitizen69479

MrXT
On 4/22/2019 at 9:47 PM, sYs said:

It's a constant fight. It never ends. There is always a workaround for bans. Only way cheating is gonna be eradicated is if it becomes a criminal offense. ;) Or requiring passport to register account :D

Criminal offense to cheat in a gamevladimir putin lol GIF

I dont know if you forgot but most of us live in a free country, theres no way any such law would ever get passed.

a1rman
1 hour ago, MrXT said:

I dont know if you forgot but most of us live in a free country, theres no way any such law would ever get passed.

Free country is an illusion :)

• Upvote 1

NOISEPT
12 hours ago, MrXT said:

Criminal offense to cheat in a gamevladimir putin lol GIF

Take example in Fortnites guy that gets sued by violating the terms and conditions of the game.

If a game gets a bad reputation because of those guys, they need to be sued because the guys that make the game loose money from this.

Yep Yep

TheBudmonkey

The hacking situation is out of control , after putting up with so many issues with this games development it is really tragic to see it being destroyed by hackers and real money trading websites before its even finished 

I have basically given up with playing geared now as i am sick of losing my  hard earned stuff to obvious hackers - it was no where near this bad until recently 

i am sad to say this but im pretty close to an uninstall at this point 

• Like 1

NebulaPlayz

Thanks, but the lab is infested. There are cheaters in every corner.

AnarchyEOD

wasn't labs, Customs

TUALMASOK

I play a lot during the morning and don't have as many issues with hackers then, but when I play at night... There's no point, really.

Getting shot from across the map, behind walls, behind cover, it doesn't matter. I'm quite disheartened by the lack of meaningful replies from BSG about the issue.

• Like 1