Sign in to follow this  
Oranje

My dear players, i am sorry.

Oranje

But i am going to resign my job as a GM for the RPG for now.

I am sorry for all the delays, and unfinished work, but i am at the moment, not in a good place. Recently there has been some sickness in the family, i have had poor physical health myself. On top of this my cat, that has been with me through all of this, is now experiencing kidney failure, and will likely not be with me for much longer. All of this has lead to my mental health deteriorating. I have sought help for this, but i'm afraid that i feel it is best to take some time from this project. I cannot say if this will be permanent, or if i could return in some form or another at a later date. What this means for the RPG, i cannot say, as i have tried, and failed to get new blood on board, and thus i can only hope the people higher up will find someone suitable.

I  will hopefully be allowed to remain as an Emissary for the Dutch community, a responsibility i share with @Vaeriah, though i also cannot say this for certain, the choice ultimately, is not mine to make. Aside from this, i will not disappear, i have made friends in this community, and will stay in contact with them regardless of what happens. Escape from Tarkov has an awesome community, and i'll remain a part of that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

tobiassolem

Thank you for everything you've done, all your contributions to the community shall be remembered.

• Thanks 1

Madiakz

So sorry to read this @Oranje you are a great GM and I always enjoy reading your stories, hopefully you can return to it one day but until then, keep fighting the good fight! You're well-being must always come first, so take all the time you need.

• Thanks 1

NoisyCosmos

I hope everything turns better on your side, my friend. Thanks for your big work in the Text RPG. I hope you'll be able to remain as Emissary because you're always there for the game.

Sign in to follow this  

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2