Snatch_ttv

Nikita Must Read

Snatch_ttv

Greeting Nikita And BSG Teams .

Game Question !  :)  

Can you Guy Make a Real AntiCheat That Work ,  Because ESP User are Annoying with Their Wallhack and AimBot and What ever you what they Use. 
I'm Telling you . If you Want to have a cheating Community Keep it Like this So Let it be a Cheat War.  

If you Could make A DataBase To ''Track & LOG '' Shoot Form Weapon , Hit Accuracy  Or Something That Detect Cheat For real . 
Check Out Youtube For New EFT Cheats They Come Everyday with Poeple Laughing on Cheating  , Get The List Of poeple Give a Like On Those Video Get Their Email Adresse and Ban Them also For supporting Poeple Like this , Watching those kind of poo Make my anger go higher everyday , 

Before Any other Update For the Game Do One For anticheat and Get Them , Add Phone Device as Register Account To make them spend more Money To Play EFT  , Add More Information Required  , Get them Off the Game   , Ingame Scan During Read Analysing File , doesnt mather If it Freeze Keep that for a month and Check Out Who didnt played For a month And you get a list Of those Cheating Poeple 

You Game Is The best one Ive Seen in a while , One of Unique Style , Don't Let the cheating Community Ruin This .  Cheaters Doesnt Care about the Time you guy spend to make Something Out . 
You Said yourself Tarkov is your own Baby , Don't let you Baby Falls into The one doesnt deserve it. 

If i whould Catch on my own a cheaters in Real life , I maybe actualy be In prison myself How im Done with them They are Poison , Toxic , Also Add a BSG Lock Into system 32/64 For poeple Who has been Caught  To make sure they Never come back , Get the poison Out of the water .  These Guy are only There to Destroy The game.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Tr4wnet
5 hours ago, klandry1 said:

Can you Guy Make a Real AntiCheat That Work ,  Because ESP User are Annoying with Their Wallhack and AimBot and What ever you what they Use. 
I'm Telling you . If you Want to have a cheating Community Keep it Like this So Let it be a Cheat War.  

If you Could make A DataBase To ''Track & LOG '' Shoot Form Weapon , Hit Accuracy  Or Something That Detect Cheat For real . 
Check Out Youtube For New EFT Cheats They Come Everyday with Poeple Laughing on Cheating  , Get The List Of poeple Give a Like On Those Video Get Their Email Adresse and Ban Them also For supporting Poeple Like this , Watching those kind of poo Make my anger go higher everyday , 

Before Any other Update For the Game Do One For anticheat and Get Them , Add Phone Device as Register Account To make them spend more Money To Play EFT  , Add More Information Required  , Get them Off the Game   , Ingame Scan During Read Analysing File , doesnt mather If it Freeze Keep that for a month and Check Out Who didnt played For a month And you get a list Of those Cheating Poeple 

You Game Is The best one Ive Seen in a while , One of Unique Style , Don't Let the cheating Community Ruin This .  Cheaters Doesnt Care about the Time you guy spend to make Something Out . 
You Said yourself Tarkov is your own Baby , Don't let you Baby Falls into The one doesnt deserve it. 

If i whould Catch on my own a cheaters in Real life , I maybe actualy be In prison myself How im Done with them They are Poison , Toxic , Also Add a BSG Lock Into system 32/64 For poeple Who has been Caught  To make sure they Never come back , Get the poison Out of the water .  These Guy are only There to Destroy The game.

W-what did I just read.

• Like 1

V3NCHEl2

What you just read, was a poor translation (I hope it was translated and not your native language) of game/dev fellatio, coupled with admitting to conspiracy to commit premeditated murder

Kwandes
8 hours ago, klandry1 said:

My friend, I presume that lately you have been a victim to many highly-skilled players killing you from nowhere while you were quietly looting that body in the middle of the field or have sprayed you down while coming around the corner after you have finished spamming dicky needles.
I assure you, those players are not hacking. In most cases, what seems like hacks is just you getting outplayed. If you want to feel like there are less cheaters, simply change the way you play and git gud and suddenly all those ESP cheaters will become normal scrubs.

Btw I have yet to find a popular multiplayer online game that doesn't have dozens of videos about how to hack.
Now onto the second part of your post.
In my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say and just wanted to waste some of your time.

BESK

1500 + 1200 banned players yet. In a couple of months apart. With that high amount vs the EFT-player base I would say that this is a problem.

sYs
17 minutes ago, BESK said:

1500 + 1200 banned players yet. In a couple of months apart. With that high amount vs the EFT-player base I would say that this is a problem.

How big es eft player base? :) 

Don't base your numbers of eftstats

BESK

So eftstats is incorrect?

sYs
4 minutes ago, BESK said:

Ask yourself where eftstats pulls this kind of information? 

Watching lobbies than dumping names. You better click that "start looking for group" button if you wanna show up on eftstats. 

Most of the cheaters are loners, that why you don't see ban impact on player base that much on eftstats since they don't have start looking fro group turned on. 

superbenke
42 minutes ago, BESK said:

Doesn't really matter when one of the responsible for the site is part of the cheat community, why would you support the site?

Kwandes

Also EFT has a lot more players than people think
It's in dozens of thousands, not mere hundreds (peak concurrent etc)
Also, remember that the banned people are not all cheaters. Many are account sellers, in-game goods traders etc (overall, breaking of the ToS but sadly the ban message doesn't give details)

NduvDaZe

This game defiantly has a hacker problem. If you don't think so you're probably one of them.

This is a problem/non-problem depending on how you look at it. Hackers generate cash.....on both ends.

Buy game, buy hacks, get banned. Buy game, buy hacks, get banned. Buy game, buy hacks, get banned.

Generally speaking. Cheaters suffer from low self esteem and otherwise lack of skill/worth

Textbook psychology 101

• Like 1