Weapon Tag and Icon Graphic Idea

hoodedpatriot

I think it would essentially be a good idea to add  metal weapon tag and icon graphic for Escape From Tarkov weapons. Now some may say that is a bad idea which I agree if there are no restrictions to this idea. 

Restrictions:

• Reach a specific level
  • Complete a quest
  • Design boundary limits on the weapon
  • Weapon Tag 6 characters long 

Benefits: 

• Can be kept as a trophy case if eliminating top level twitch streamers or people in leader-board. 
  • Weapon has a name and it is becomes more precious to you
  • and because why not? 

Graphic Concept attached 

Visual Concept Graphic 2.png

Visual Concept Graphic 3.png

Edited by hoodedpatriot

45 minutes ago, hoodedpatriot said:

I think it would essentially be a good idea to add  metal weapon tag and icon graphic for Escape From Tarkov weapons. Now some may say that is a bad idea which I agree if there are no restrictions to this idea. 

Restrictions:

• Reach a specific level
  • Complete a quest
  • Design boundary limits on the weapon
  • Weapon Tag 6 characters long 

Benefits: 

• Can be kept as a trophy case if eliminating top level twitch streamers or people in leader-board. 
  • Weapon has a name and it is becomes more precious to you
  • and because why not? 

Graphic Concept attached 

Visual Concept Graphic 2.png

Visual Concept Graphic 3.png

Nice idea but the grapichbis a bit too much imo. As the guy above me said, you could have any picture there soo yeah. That doesnt bode well with the internet.

As for name tags sure. CSGO does it well, makes the gun (or in that game's case the skin) feel a bit more personal. Imagine how much a "streamer gun" would sell for in the market.

"Signed by Shroud" --> 2mil RU

• Like 1

True, appreciate the feedback, yeah maybe the graphic can be limited only to Partnered streamers. 

Edited by hoodedpatriot

18 minutes ago, hoodedpatriot said:

True, appreciate the feedback, yeah maybe the graphic can be limited only to Partnered streamers. 

Then again, people who thinks that "why streamers should get any kind of adv" will speak up again.
Same it was when they got their "streamer items" and now graphics? Imagine the hate :D.

• Like 1

I like the "weapon history" idea but not a big fan of a graphic on the weapon itself - remind me of CSGO or H1Z1 skin system where guns become a joke and look like toy guns... But naming a gun sound like an interesting idea that would let you personalize your weapons :)