Sign in to follow this  
bbcokeley

Grim Internals

bbcokeley

Good Morning,

Ive recently started playing Grim Dawn and its fantastic.

Now there's a modding tool available called "Grim Internals" used for quality of life modding in the game. Will this tool (if installed on my machine) affect the "Anti Cheat" detection of Tarkov, as i'm not quite sure how it interacts/binds to the game.

Anyone know or use this tool has any feedback or can confirm if its "detected" or banable, i don't want to have to install it and uninstall it every time i jump into Tarkov.

Can a Dev confirm please?

Thanks.

Tr4wnet

If it modifies, tempers with the game's or the launcher's files you could get banned. Except ReShade.

Also if these programs gives you advantage over others thats obviously a ban. 

It gives the trees and grass more color? Its fine.

It highlights players, objects etc.? Bannable.

Edited by Tr4wnet
  • Thanks 1

bbcokeley
3 minutes ago, Tr4wnet said:

If it modifies, tempers with the game's or the launcher's files you could get banned. Except ReShade.

Also if these programs gives you advantage over others thats obviously a ban. 

It gives the trees and grass more color? Its fine.

It highlights players, objects etc.? Bannable.

Thanks, this doesn't hook into Tarkov, it is stated on the web page that it is a modding tool and not a cheat engine:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53629

Game link:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/219990/Grim_Dawn/

As far as i can tell it is launched in steam along side the game as a separate app,

Thanks for your reply, this is for the single player of Grim Dawn which auto picks up potions and components and allows you to see health bars etc.

I don't see why the devs could see this as something that would effect Tarkov but still dont want to risk my account with out confirmation. 

I would like a Dev response if possible, this tool is not for tarkov, and will not work for any other game, its strictly for Grim Dawn.

Tr4wnet
1 hour ago, bbcokeley said:

Thanks, this doesn't hook into Tarkov, it is stated on the web page that it is a modding tool and not a cheat engine:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53629

Game link:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/219990/Grim_Dawn/

As far as i can tell it is launched in steam along side the game as a separate app,

Thanks for your reply, this is for the single player of Grim Dawn which auto picks up potions and components and allows you to see health bars etc.

I don't see why the devs could see this as something that would effect Tarkov but still dont want to risk my account with out confirmation. 

I would like a Dev response if possible, this tool is not for tarkov, and will not work for any other game, its strictly for Grim Dawn.

If its not tampering with EFT files youre good. If its running in the backround without interfering with the game no anti cheat would ban you for that.

You could run a CSGO aim hack program and launch EFT and you would be fine. 

Dont try it but yeah...

• Upvote 1

bbcokeley
26 minutes ago, Tr4wnet said:

If its not tampering with EFT files youre good. If its running in the backround without interfering with the game no anti cheat would ban you for that.

You could run a CSGO aim hack program and launch EFT and you would be fine. 

Dont try it but yeah...

Ok thanks, 

Thats great news, ill download the tool after work :)