Sign in to follow this  
KimiFelipe

Reason or Intention

KimiFelipe

At 0.11.7 this game became increasingly hard. It goes without saying that it is a change of the quest. I have seen opinions on quests in various places since 0.11.7 was released. The words "terrible", "annoying" and "too difficult" were highlighted. I think it's good for players to do feedbacks. But I still shut my mouth. That's because I don’t know why the quest has changed significantly in 0.11.7. Can I hear the intention of task change from people who are planning this game? This game is hardcore. Hard games are welcome. So I may accept the difficulty of the quest now. However, I may say "sad" depending on the content of the reason.😚

I don’t think that I can hear the answer on here. I hope it will be heard in the next podcast.

Thank you.

orion310591

Couple things on my mind:

- I hope they stop making this game softer and softer, make it hard to survive, make it hard so hard so we can feel the accomplishment satisfaction when we do something.

- Devs have recently added things ingame like: activate button to trigger gate opening or event or spawn scavs or something, what I wanted to say, they are showing progress in their coding skills, and naturally it takes years, and I will not discuss is it too slow or fast.

They will make quests more dynamic and interesting im sure. But what I hope is that they will stop shaping the product based on community needs.

Community came here for original BSG idea of not shaping product based on someone else ideas. Period.

Shaktimaan

It's either one of two things :

1) Making the "wipe" last longer in general for people.

2) Making people upgrading to the EOD edition or giving an better incentive for people to gift the game to other people.

Nikita did say that the game was going to be "harder" as the development for the game progress, but I never thought it was going to be a increase in chore. I just thought there would be more things to do for a specific quest or multiple quests were going to get bundled together or something.

georgeadam

So I took a break just after Scav Boss was released and came back a week or two ago. 
The game does feel harder. Less predictable, which is what got me a bit bored before. Knowing where all the scav's would be for example.

I welcome these more specific slower missions. Whilst it's going to sound like preaching. The gaming community as a whole has been expecting rewards sooner and sooner. The sooner people get to 35/40, the sooner players get bored. They haven't got a goal to aim for and then the game becomes a little like cod.