Sign in to follow this  
Hampsterthedog

Labs Arsenal Storage Glitch Workaround

Hampsterthedog

For anyone who is lucky enough to find a Red Keycard for Labs, I have been running Arsenal a bunch and have found a glitch (and working around for that glitch). On the top of the arsenal storage shelf  there is a spawn for a ProKill necklace, which is worth 116k roubles. With the spawn on the 2nd to top shelf, you aren't tall enough to grab it, but I found a workaround. 

This works best if you have low weight, like 20 kg. If you hover over the shelf you almost can reach and a white square appears in the middle of the screen, then the ProKill necklace is there. Close the cage door, open the bottom filing cabinet, close the search window and immediately sprint and jump on the filing cabinet. This will let u on top of the filing cabinet and you can lean over to grab it. 

Hope this helps anyone who has Red Keycard / or gets it in the future.

Good luck!

1cabinet.thumb.png.f7708e707ad234b98c54bedff9d17a21.png

2topcabinet.thumb.png.1e9f2eb4de3d8023ca0d746db7794d39.png

3leanover.thumb.png.b24b604ed4378cbefc47e5a56783bd1f.png

• Upvote 1

Disco-jo

A youtuber already showed this method, the exact same one. Nice of you to put it here for others to see

sir-bush-wookie
On 4/27/2019 at 12:17 AM, Hampsterthedog said:

For anyone who is lucky enough to find a Red Keycard for Labs, I have been running Arsenal a bunch and have found a glitch (and working around for that glitch). On the top of the arsenal storage shelf  there is a spawn for a ProKill necklace, which is worth 116k roubles. With the spawn on the 2nd to top shelf, you aren't tall enough to grab it, but I found a workaround. 

This works best if you have low weight, like 20 kg. If you hover over the shelf you almost can reach and a white square appears in the middle of the screen, then the ProKill necklace is there. Close the cage door, open the bottom filing cabinet, close the search window and immediately sprint and jump on the filing cabinet. This will let u on top of the filing cabinet and you can lean over to grab it. 

Hope this helps anyone who has Red Keycard / or gets it in the future.

Good luck!

1cabinet.thumb.png.f7708e707ad234b98c54bedff9d17a21.png

2topcabinet.thumb.png.1e9f2eb4de3d8023ca0d746db7794d39.png

3leanover.thumb.png.b24b604ed4378cbefc47e5a56783bd1f.png

your happy to show people how this work's on the EFT forums of all places. you should have made this a bug report i've seen people get banned for less just sayn .and didn't even mention anything about this needs to be fixed at all good luck with that

• Sad 3

sir-bush-wookie
20 hours ago, sir-bush-wookie said:

your happy to show people how this work's on the EFT forums of all places. you should have made this a bug report i've seen people get banned for less just sayn .and didn't even mention anything about this needs to be fixed at all good luck with that

lol before i start to get lots of little ) sad faces ( it was a ''joke'' ya know ,ha ha ha, damn  people need to get a sense of humor and just to state a fact. it's not a glitch, just jump on the cabinet to reach the prokill medallion because you can not get it from the ground 😴

• Sad 3

sir-bush-wookie
19 hours ago, sir-bush-wookie said:

lol before i start to get lots of little ) sad faces ( it was a ''joke'' ya know ,ha ha ha, damn  people need to get a sense of humor and just to state a fact. it's not a glitch, just jump on the cabinet to reach the prokill medallion because you can not get it from the ground 😴

sadface GIF😂😂

sir-bush-wookie
Posted (edited)

Edited by sir-bush-wookie

sir-bush-wookie

ok i'll stop .😁..lol smile sometime it helps 🤣😜