ShiroTenshi

About Cheaters

ShiroTenshi

Escapers, Nikita has a message for you concerning Cheaters:

Cheaters are being banned instantly every day (some of them banned later or in waves for cumulative effect).

1. Cheats being downed pretty often (if you look on the cheatdev sites some of them are already even closed support of their eft cheat). Some cheatdevs are not standing still too - they update cheats pretty often and operative (in every popular game with every popular anticheat protection). We do anticheat measures - they do anti anti cheat measures
  2. We constantly work against cheaters, right now we are preparing major ac update.
  3. Ingame report function is planned soon (i said it many times).Reports WILL NOT BE the one and only reason of ban. It will help the main system to act faster.
  4. If you are not happy with current situation (although its changing in a good way everyday), please, let us develop the unfinished game and let us finish everything, especially complex hacker protection which is an adaptive development process. Come back later and be sure that its a highest priority for us.

If you want to help us to refine cheat detections and you want to feel better - you can post clips with obvious cheating for you with a separate nickname. we do investigate it for a long time, research it to make corrections in ac system. Usually its not that useful cause cheaters in clips mostly banned or in the cummulative banwave lists. But it can give us more thoughts. Mods could make separate post for it, if its ok.

A thread where you can submit video reports has been created and can be found here:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

sYs

So you now take cheater reports if i understand correctly ( Video evidence ) and it's allowed to be posted here on forums?

KugelFanger
17 minutes ago, sYs said:

So you now take cheater reports if i understand correctly ( Video evidence ) and it's allowed to be posted here on forums?

probably only on that specific thread (the one shiro mentioned)

• Like 1

Laffinstock

Okay, a reason to start playing again.  Thank you guys for doing this, hopefully these hackers will start getting the message.

• Upvote 1

OrkusMorkus

Of all the fights to fight in the online gaming world, this one is the goodest.

Keep it up!

Edited by OrkusMorkus

Panwow

Just a little waterdrop on a hot surface . Yeah its a right step but honestly we need a real anticheat engine .

I dont know how excatly everything worked but how hard it is to set the parameter  like

Speed XXX max  when its exceeded = must be a hacker becaus the parameters only work up to XXX speed .

Same with airtime etc.

Niewiarygodny
On 4/28/2019 at 7:08 PM, a1rman said:

You literally can't read, do you?

Overall it just showed how small ppl know actually about cheats, "oh he 1 tapped me, came with prefire" = cheat, thats kinda funny.
Unless you see someone speedhacking of with obvious aim then nah, you can't really tell on 100% that it's a cheat :P. But sure, it give BSG more info about "cheats" and it can improve their anti cheat tho.

• Sad 1

hycron
On 4/28/2019 at 7:08 PM, a1rman said:

Check the thread he included to a different post where hacking claims with proof should be posted.

• Thanks 1

CreepHardcore
On 4/28/2019 at 9:19 PM, Niewiarygodny said:

You literally can't read, do you?

Overall it just showed how small ppl know actually about cheats, "oh he 1 tapped me, came with prefire" = cheat, thats kinda funny.
Unless you see someone speedhacking of with obvious aim then nah, you can't really tell on 100% that it's a cheat :P. But sure, it give BSG more info about "cheats" and it can improve their anti cheat tho.

Look for his name on the next ban list, thank me later.

As for the reading part, i posted this before reading the OP in frustration with the cheater, he did kill 2 of my teammates before he killed me but i was the only one recording.

I do know what i'm talking about and you should show more respect to people in general, grow up.

FamouZPT

Game is almost unplayable ... cheaters everywhere...ridiculous

Niewiarygodny
1 hour ago, a1rman said:

As for the reading part, i posted this before reading the OP in frustration with the cheater

1 hour ago, a1rman said:

grow up.

That just says everything :).
And if you got offender because i stated the fact that you can't read, sure. And i need to grow up :D.

Anyway gl.

Hopefully more cheaters will be banned, even i rarely meet any of them.

mart1n1

we just need a kill cam.

we can help you ban these people that anti-cheats can't.

• Like 1

emorcen

A lot of ESP users on the Asian servers (as per usual for PC gaming). Felt like I wasted money buying the game :(

j0zeph

I recently started to use NVIDIA highlights and after watching the videos of my deaths I realize I did not see them 90% of the times, and some seemed weird of course.

It's hard getting better in the game when you think you're playing against cheaters but almost all of the cases this is false. I learned it on my own experience and now I realise how much I need to learn :)

• Upvote 1

Racktoar

Is it just I who have never met a cheater in game before?

bommes
vor 18 Stunden schrieb Racktoar:

Is it just I who have never met a cheater in game before?

maybe you play on low population servers and/or maps where not many cheaters are. But it is very likely that a cheater killed you before, if you go in with equip of several 100k each raid on high pop servers ;)

Solosite

Give us a kill cam after the match is over if you actually want to help us catch cheaters.

• Upvote 1

Implemented

Thank you so much for this, keep up the good work!

RichMcc

Absolute BS BSG. There are more hackers than legit players, every game I go in at the moment has dodgy players running ESP, aimbots and speed hacks. Ive seen 5 tonight in 6 raids.

You have a total inability to shut down the major cheat factories. Just visit their websites... their in full swing and they are more effective at patching their cheats than you are at patching your game.

You have a total inability to stop the bots ruining the market.

You have a total inability to shut down the black market trade of items and money for IRL money. Which is driving the hackers.

Currently looking for something else to play.. because EFT isn't fun. being crapped on by hackers over and over isn't fun.

Your game is unplayable yet again. There wont be anything left to finish or anyone left playing it by the time you get to the "finish" the game.

Gonna go throw some money at another games company because Im done with EFT. Its so pointless trying to play at the moment.

• Like 2
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Dusty747

labs is a complete mess, totally unplayable with the amount of wallhacking going on. 

XiJee_grrl_gmr

https://www.twitch.tv/dadaevolution/clips?filter=clips&range=7d

Three Clips from 17. Aug. 2019

Showing the usage of autoclicker on a ADAR, making it an M4.

black_rank

Photos of cheaters,He's showing off

-641a66cbb5326be1.jpg

Chinny42nd

I have no idea if ive seen hackers or not. 

xXNATOPotatoXx

About cheaters ... they are every where in Tarkov.

• Sad 1