ShiroTenshi

About Cheaters

rewindz

hydro1991discrd is name just speed hacked and killed 5 on labs. 

gen2face

i feel the problems with cheaters are getting better and better... but if you play labs... in 1of3 rounds you get killed by a player : 140140140 or something... its bad because you lose 150-500k everytime a cheater hits you. but i think just dont play labs and its fine.

good work BSG

• Like 2

AngusFTW

Just finished running a PMC on Reserve, walking around and heard some footsteps. Slowed my walk to a crouch walk. Looked around found no one, friend confirmed. Kept playing safe only to die out of no where. Informed my friend Via Discord. He said he heard footsteps on the floor above him. He said he was going wait it out, then dies from the same guy. Who WAS a FLOOR above him. At least that's where I was when I died. His game name is "illuoslion" I don;t want to report this to the higher ups, just in case it was just bad gaming on our part. But it seems like my friends death could have been avoided.. I mean, blind firing through a floor can only do so much..

TheeRuthless1

hacker by the name of liil speed hacking aimbot esp 

CptGhostMan

Does anybody know when the next ban wave will be because I'm running into hackers every single day. It varies from speed hackers, aim bot to wall hackers. I cant take it anymore and I really need to when they are gonna fix this I can enjoy the game again.

Shuiy

@CptGhostMan Noone knows besides BattleEye. This is to prevent cheat makers to workaround the ban waves.

Try selecting a few more / other servers if you're having that much trouble running into them.

• Like 1

Daboola

i hate cheaters

urdad1

I couldnt agree more. The game is fun but the cheating is horrendous in this game. Its a crappy deal because the game is really fun.

sYs

Banwaves where back in the days when devs banned manually.

Now BE handles the automatic bans and how many and names will not be released. 

ProphetBarns

Hey @battlestategames are you guys ever going to ban hackers or are you going to just let them run around freely. ive been killed multiple times by hackers. This would be a good game with out all the hackers. this shits getting real old, and this is starting to become a trash game.

• Like 1

Maskari88
5 minutes ago, ProphetBarns said:

Hey @battlestategames are you guys ever going to ban hackers or are you going to just let them run around freely. ive been killed multiple times by hackers. This would be a good game with out all the hackers. this shits getting real old, and this is starting to become a trash game.

Agree about the hackers, I meet them time to time as well...Also the no report possiblity and no kill cam is a huge problem

Awesom3

Dear Developers,

this is another post from a mad "im playing since it came out" tarkov player that is so fckn annoyed about this hackers / with their weird numbers behind the name. 

I hope at some day you will get this players banned so we, who actually enjoy the game can enjoy it again.

Its getting worse from day to day.... so i just wanted ur attention for the same poo you are reading everyday. 

Thx for developing this awesome game, dont let it get destroyed by hackers :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ruskovhobo

Agree 1000%, please don't let the minority ruin such an amazing game for so many ppl. Thanks BSG, we love you and believe in you all!

Beligton

Just wait for the ban wave 🙂

EdiblesGo

Chicago servers are almost unplayable on labs... I constantly get into lobby's and all doors open, or im instantly killed by people with wall hacks or speed or aim or all of these, its not enjoyable at this point. There is one hacker named Ak-103 who i originally saw 2 months ago and he was hacking, have been killed by him alone 12 times, and he is now level 63. Or they just have numbers in there name, i honestly want to quit but this corona poo gimme nothing else to do. ign is carman if anyone has more questions

Dusty747

get a grip on the cheaters. its been way too long now and the problems persist, over years. if you cant fix it by now its just pure disappointment 

• Sad 1

Thormato

Should they use a broom or a mop?

cursedgreaser
6 hours ago, Dusty747 said:

get a grip on the cheaters. its been way too long now and the problems persist, over years. if you cant fix it by now its just pure disappointment 

yea me and my son ran into one one woods about an hr. ago. pc of [email protected], his name was sr with a bunch of numbers. there went about 200k just in reap-ir. middle finger to him!

Aizxx

Its hard to report playerscav cheater,i got killed by a scav crew,4 man all use aim

There are too many cheaters in lab,goddamn! I haven't been in the LAB since 0.12, It's a scary place

Silenterror

The biggest issue when it comes to an anti-cheat is, that you let them inject their cheats and then punish them AFTER they had contact with other players.

But wouldn't it be better if it's not possible at beginning to even inject anything? That would be the next generation of an Anti-Cheat.

HaraldTitenfick

this is the only game where i see more ESP hackers than in Rust. Almost a quarter of the server is running around with that poo. Saying Battle eye is taking care of the cheats is clearly not working anymore and battle eye can't keep up. maybe its time Nikita finally decides to help them out and do Something himself instead of ignoring this problematic. i care less about the obvious cheaters that you encounter once per month and will Simply aimbot you down than i care about the tons of ESP cheaters that you encounter regurlarly

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

iPrey06

I must be lucky.

Only see a few hackers.

What server do you usually play on?

• Like 1

EDBerG316

Please don't create multiple threads about the same topic. And no, neither Nikita or BSG is ignoring the usage of cheats in their game, that statement is a blatant lie. BattlEye is one of the measurements to combat cheaters, but it's not the only one.

And you will never fully get rid of cheaters.

GhostZ69
5 minutes ago, HaraldTitenfick said:

this is the only game where i see more ESP hackers than in Rust. Almost a quarter of the server is running around with that poo. Saying Battle eye is taking care of the cheats is clearly not working anymore and battle eye can't keep up. maybe its time Nikita finally decides to help them out and do Something himself instead of ignoring this problematic. i care less about the obvious cheaters that you encounter once per month and will Simply aimbot you down than i care about the tons of ESP cheaters that you encounter regurlarly

Heh, I see you were not around before Battleye.  Too bad I can not flash you back to that period.  You think it is bad now, it was WAY worse then.  The funny thing, people STILL claimed they played 982,102,177 games and MAYBE had ONE SUSPICIOUS death.   ROFL.

Ruskovhobo
6 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Heh, I see you were not around before Battleye.  Too bad I can not flash you back to that period.  You think it is bad now, it was WAY worse then.  The funny thing, people STILL claimed they played 982,102,177 games and MAYBE had ONE SUSPICIOUS death.   ROFL.

yeah, cheaters love to cover for other cheaters, put enough BS out there and your cheats probably last a bit longer

• Like 1