i see more and more useing speed hack and wall hack

but cant see any place to report it plz EFT fix that asap

there is nothing fun in dieing to a speed hacker bg enzaki

Beligton
В 25.03.2020 в 04:51, Thormato сказал:

Should they use a broom or a mop?

Both? Both! Both is good.

Daedra

Consecutive head-shots with no bolt action reload on mosin in labs, all headshots to geared players in labs. Account name: Tagged4ButDied. Check it.

NmHansen
13 hours ago, EDBerG316 said:

Please don't create multiple threads about the same topic. And no, neither Nikita or BSG is ignoring the usage of cheats in their game, that statement is a blatant lie. BattlEye is one of the measurements to combat cheaters, but it's not the only one.

And you will never fully get rid of cheaters.

You just smell like cheater

• Like 1

SimplyEpic
Posted (edited)

Yes, there are cheaters. No, the anticheat currently present (or not) in the game, is not useful. What I don't understand is what do people enjoy about cheating? I mean all the adrenaline and excitement is gone with cheats. So where is the fun?

Edited by SimplyEpic

Repman

One suggestion- Can we stop this game being about Spawn camping. 

Factory just has entire teams camp gate 3. Can we have it set so you cant shoot out of gate 3 so people leave the game?

And to those who say it is a viable strat-piss off. No one wants to play a game where you have to die via an artificial choke point. Its literally imbecilic. I watch entire teams just sprint for the exit right off the bat. 

What kind of gameplay is that? Its stupid. 

Factory, being a smaller map, is really one of the only examples of that but people spawn camp all over. 

Factory, players run WHILE you are spawning and kill whole teams of slower loading players or they run for gate 3 and camp. That is ridiculous. (And yes I have keys to escape as pmc but obviously not as a svac). 

Make a boiler in gate 3 that explodes if you shoot or something to encourage people to actually play the map rather than HIDE in the spawn ALL game. 

What kind of fun is that? 

RainmakerM4

I think the people claiming there are no cheaters should be under watchful eye for some period. Just saying :D

• Like 3

WheezerX

I guess we've missed the reddit and other social media posts showing lobbies full of hack advertising bots, and the plethora of hack advertisers on youtube who still have their accounts.

DenOndeBonde
3 hours ago, Repman said:

One suggestion- Can we stop this game being about Spawn camping. 

Factory just has entire teams camp gate 3. Can we have it set so you cant shoot out of gate 3 so people leave the game?

And to those who say it is a viable strat-piss off. No one wants to play a game where you have to die via an artificial choke point. Its literally imbecilic. I watch entire teams just sprint for the exit right off the bat. 

What kind of gameplay is that? Its stupid. 

Factory, being a smaller map, is really one of the only examples of that but people spawn camp all over. 

Factory, players run WHILE you are spawning and kill whole teams of slower loading players or they run for gate 3 and camp. That is ridiculous. (And yes I have keys to escape as pmc but obviously not as a svac). 

Make a boiler in gate 3 that explodes if you shoot or something to encourage people to actually play the map rather than HIDE in the spawn ALL game. 

What kind of fun is that? 

So what your saying is that you cant afford a factory key ?.... 
there are other exits than gate3 mate

Repman
2 hours ago, DenOndeBonde said:

So what your saying is that you cant afford a factory key ?.... 
there are other exits than gate3 mate

You shouldnt be allowed to spawn camp.. its stupid

DenOndeBonde
10 hours ago, Repman said:

You shouldnt be allowed to spawn camp.. its stupid

Its not spawn camping,. its exit camping, and its a strategy. A boring and poo one, but its still a strategy.

dark1202

Anyone who kills me is a hacker
All I'm saying is that it's a little suspicious 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

schubbey

dare you killing me, cause anyone who kills me is a hacker too

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

stephent280

Where can I report cheaters? I received a penalty point and had my post removed and a link to a thread I "don't have access to view" to report them. Any help is appreciated, I love and support this game and want cheating eliminated. Just doing my part.

I've tried the forum search function, the link provided to me, searching on the web, reddit, I can't find anywhere valid to go.

Thanks.

Lebia

This game has some serious potential, however these cheaters/hackers, with their speed hacks and aimbots are getting ridiculous, a few weeks ago you might see 1 a day,... now were seeing 1 every other game,... instead of adding new content or new maps the prime focus should be adding a screening program that detects changes to core files,... because as it stands the game is owned and run by kids who cheat 

TelJek

Last patch usually when BSG use to hit ban wave, they were releaing the nicks and amount of hackers they banned. I haven't seen any list for quite sometime. 
Are they still posting list of hackers banned? if yes where i can find ban wave new or list?.. I've reported several hackers on forum and one was still up and hacking even after a week+.

bakedgoodz

10/10 Labs I run with hackers 😢

opiat3
On 3/25/2020 at 11:05 PM, iPrey06 said:

I must be lucky.

Only see a few hackers.

What server do you usually play on?

How dare you say that.

You need to go with the masses and claim that 99.9% of your deaths were because of cheaters...otherwie no one will take you seriously.

Vipertech0911

Is anything going to be done about the enormous amount of hackers in this game.  Clearly BattleEye is doing absolutely nothing at all.  Tired of getting killed by them. 

kongman27

its starting to be a joke now , especially on labs 

Mad_Dog8762
9 minutes ago, kongman27 said:

its starting to be a joke now , especially on labs 

Ill say it louder for the people in the backl

"DONT PLAY LABS"

Just dont

Even Reserve is risking it

Karvakalsari
18 minutes ago, Mad_Dog8762 said:

Ill say it louder for the people in the backl

"DONT PLAY LABS"

Just dont

Even Reserve is risking it

Reserve won't even work on my computer anymore. 

I've had good luck on shoreline lately. Maybe 1-3 times a day I die in suspicious circumstances, but mostly I only die because I suck.

Silenterror
Posted (edited)

I mean Easy-Anti-Cheat is just too "general" when it comes to specific cheats like the one which is running on another machine. It all has something to do with the encryption of the game. What you need in this kind of game is a fully customize anti-cheat which changes in a way how your game works and where the hacks go.

Edited by Silenterror

brackerS

Where am i allowed to report cheaters and supply video evidence? I know a lot can be blamed on desync or alike issues but i have hard evidence of a cheater name included.