ShiroTenshi

About Cheaters

Grimm285
12 minutes ago, brackerS said:

Where am i allowed to report cheaters and supply video evidence? I know a lot can be blamed on desync or alike issues but i have hard evidence of a cheater name included.

LtFrostin

If you have no plans to do anything about the MASS amounts of cheating going on (especially in LABS) at least turn on insurance for LABS... no way a cheater can run around and loot up everyones things... unless of course they have a cheat for that too.  WHO knows?!?!?

Honestly, just turn on insurance so those games we die in the first 5-10 seconds to a hackers that we have a chance of getting our gear back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

mervin_88

The amount of hackers in Labs in just insane, this guy was trying to shoot me already through a wall before he went in and killed me instantly.

image.thumb.png.b88e9ff3836fdc333bcfe28832a4eba6.png

oestergreen

not just labs... have you played shoreline recently? i think ppl don't login shoreline without ESP anymore lol... i get tracked down in middle of a forest hiding in a ditch for 5min chilling :D

sudden2k

it came down to a situation that you just have to hope for a match without esp users

and unfortunately it feels like that this is very rare...

KookieOfDeath

There has been an increase number of aim bots and speed hackers. I had someone just run around a corner  like a flash of light and then auto head shot me.  This is what ruins gameplay for people, and should be looked into. (G-qq742248931-) was the name of the player I am talking about at this time. I am unable to clip what happen to show proof at this time.

• Upvote 1

BulletFoss

Other games wouldn't usually affect me as much.

But time and effort has been spent acquiring certain items... hours of time.

Just for some bozo with ESP & Aimbot to steal it from you five mins later!!!

To me, it's as bad as theft. I spend time earning an in-game currency, the same as I spend time in RL earning real money.
It''s theft, outside of the permitted game mechanics, and is a psuedo-crime in a way.

I would not hesitate to give one of these cheaters a bloody nose if I ever met one!

Wasting my f**king time!

Ventron
On 4/6/2020 at 11:41 AM, oestergreen said:

not just labs... have you played shoreline recently? i think ppl don't login shoreline without ESP anymore lol... i get tracked down in middle of a forest hiding in a ditch for 5min chilling :D

Been running Shoreline for the past two weeks, and im pretty sure Ive been taken out by cheaters more times than Ive been killed by a non cheating player.

Ascend_Didact

Got killed by a speed hacker. first match of the day on woods, exited the treeline at like 30 miles an hour and hip fired me twice with a mosin. Goes by the name purchasepunani. Level 33, this guy has been allowed to do this presumably for 33 levels. ridiculous. Can't even report this guy and i have video evidence of it.

NapoleonB

What is this supposed to be saying

• Confused 1

CrazyDawg13
Posted (edited)

Bump, same thing happened to my 4 man :) Hopefully they get rid of trash like that

He's level 42 now, still no justice

Edited by CrazyDawg13

xiangjiaoniunai

I in search of the room, a sound with a myriad of bullets on the wall behind me, in a short time the enemy is hiding in my room, the door at the same time crazy shooting me by hiding the door of the room, I was scared, and then I went back to the game interface, sometimes play games will not open video recording, this report to record the video is not very well, you can report to join in the game mechanism, let anti cheat system monitor their for a period of time

sightseeer
On 4/6/2020 at 11:41 AM, oestergreen said:

My squad goes Reap IR nearly every time at every time of the day so that wouldnt say anything. But Labs and Reserve is infested now. Aimbotting speedhacking scavs...

Reaper_of_Syrup

I don't like just blindly accusing players of hacking but I encountered one that seemed very obvious. They were prone, sliding around faster than one can sprint. I haven't heard of this being a bug from anyone else, so I can only assume the person was cheating. Player was PurchasePunani or PurchasedPunani, It'd be nice if it could be looked into.

impspectral

If you have a video then you can generally report them here. I highly recommend recording your games and simply deleting the video later if you run out of space, especially because of situations like this.

• Upvote 1

Reaper_of_Syrup

yes unfortunately it wasnt recorded, but ill start doing that

• Like 1

Andretti

I heard a guy sprinting in interchange, at OLI offices. I pre aimed where I knew he was gonna show up. And yes, I pre aimed in the right spot. He shows up and I die in a split second before I can even react. Apparently, he shot me. But I heard nothing. Not even a suppressed shot. Is this a new kind of cheat or is the game totally up? Him sprinting right towards me (not from where I came) and insta killing me like that makes me think it was a cheater.

This was quite late into the raid by the way.

rav91

people really need to stop calling cheats on everything.

no it wasnt cheats , search for tarkov ping exploit

Andretti
2 minutes ago, rav91 said:

people really need to stop calling cheats on everything.

no it wasnt cheats , search for tarkov ping exploit

Notice the "/". So in your opinion it wasn't a cheater. It was just the game being totally fucked up and unplayable. Got it.

kenzoono

Please i beg you guys... Try to find a better anti-cheat system. It's been hard to get headshot 7 times in a row 

• Upvote 1

itisnotshikra

I know this doesn't contribute to the issue in any way, but I thought it was amusing enough to share.

Backstory: Guy finds and pops all four of my squad-mates, ESP's me hiding in one of the dorm rooms, starts spamming grenades in the doorway. I shut the door on them, then immediately open the door and blast him in the face. I could tell the guy didn't actually know how to play by the way he was just standing around. Protip, you can shoot through those doors. 😂

2020-04-09[23-16] (0).png

wt1991827

As a player who has been playing this game for a month, yes, I am a rookie, not an expert. I like playing European servers, but I still encounter fewer cheaters, but 90% of the people who kill me are obvious Chinese IDs. This is a disgusting thing. As a player who never cheat, I also hate cheating, so I hope developers can let Chinese people only play on Chinese servers, so I will give up the game directly, but I can often meet Chinese cheaters on European servers, which is really disgusting! In addition, when matching, I saw a chat room where someone advertised cheating. I went in and saw more than 800 chat rooms!!!! So, I can give up this game, but I hope developers can lock up the area and let the Chinese only play on Chinese servers. Really, if you don't want this game to become the second Jedi to survive!China's rubbish cheaters, really don't deserve to play any games!!

mrchao0101

Dear Battlestate Games,

I want to report "suixin666" as a hacker, who is a LvL. 8 hacker. 

I do have a video recorded, Shoreline, and we are extracting, no gun shot was heard, only where the bullet landed.

We are a group of four, all killed within the minute, two head shots (head, Jaw), two chest.

If there was no shots heard, possibly a silencer, but I went prone, still a headshot, no shots heard.

Please let me know if there is a place that I could upload the video, and please please do something about it.

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2020.04.14 - 02.13.59.07.png

dkillian

This guy just zig zagged all over shoreline then one tapped my 3 man.  Known hacker

Name is PurchasePunani

mrchao0101
On 4/13/2020 at 12:43 AM, Andretti said:

I heard a guy sprinting in interchange, at OLI offices. I pre aimed where I knew he was gonna show up. And yes, I pre aimed in the right spot. He shows up and I die in a split second before I can even react. Apparently, he shot me. But I heard nothing. Not even a suppressed shot. Is this a new kind of cheat or is the game totally up? Him sprinting right towards me (not from where I came) and insta killing me like that makes me think it was a cheater.

This was quite late into the raid by the way.

If I could show you guys the video, you would not think this is pre-aimed kills, I do pre-aim too, it's not the same