ShiroTenshi

About Cheaters

ABLove

Im a newbie with around 350 hours. I never played labs actually, but the other maps. Never saw a hacker 🤔

Spotimpact

i dont think iv ever seen such a useless team of devs that do absolutely nothing about cheats.

• Cold 1

Bobylein

It's okay young one, as any vet gamer can tell ya, hackers aren't easy to counter and in fact plague nearly every shooter. Especially as selling hacks got quite profitable in the last years for games with bigger playerbases. The only thing that really helps is banning them fast and trying the best to not make the game cheap to rebuy.

Majlo

Personally I've only come across less than a handful in over 2,000 hours of playtime, and all those were before BattlEye.

• Sad 1

keyciraptor
vor 9 Minuten schrieb Majlo:

Personally I've only come across less than a handful in over 2,000 hours of playtime, and all those were before BattlEye.

you have to say that i know your pain... but if you are srs... wow...

just go play a couple of matches in labs and tell me again^^

• Cold 1

Majlo
Just now, keyciraptor said:

just go play a couple of matches in labs and tell me again^^

And when/if I do go raid Labs, and tell you I still didn't come across any, would you believe me, or would you still cry wolf?

• Sad 1

keyciraptor
Posted (edited)
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Majlo:

And when/if I do go raid Labs, and tell you I still didn't come across any, would you believe me, or would you still cry wolf?

i would NOT believe you and even label you as a liar. But since you cant say that cause escape isnt a new game and the whole community knows whats up on labs, i will chill and dont have to cry :)

Edited by keyciraptor
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 2

koczex

Hello guys, i want you to explain something about cheaters and how do they earn money in here.
Most of them aren't having fun of cheating they are just selling RUB/€/$.
They buy few accounts then cheating/looting on speedhack/ killing etc. until they get banned it would take week or few,
then selling their stuff and sells RUB/€/$ for real money [Buisness in Tarkov].

So idk. that something would solve that big smell poo...

Yarbay

It´s so easy if they realy want to ban cheater.

If I want to ban speed hackers then I limit the movement speeds of all players to recognize who is moving faster only for two weeks.

staffsarge
14 hours ago, keyciraptor said:

i would NOT believe you and even label you as a liar. But since you cant say that cause escape isnt a new game and the whole community knows whats up on labs, i will chill and dont have to cry :)

100% agree.  These devs and moderators downplay the hell out of hackers - obviously for their own agenda. 

• Like 1
  • Cold 1

Spotimpact
20 hours ago, Majlo said:

battleye is literally the worst anticheat out there. look at battlefield infested with hackers. if the devs ever want this game to come out of beta they need to change it. literally my first game today just got killed by another blatant hacker

• Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

Majlo
7 minutes ago, Spotimpact said:

look at battlefield infested with hackers

Unlike in EFT, where I've only seen less than a handful, in Battlefield I've only ever seen cheaters banned via the global popup that shows when one is banned. Never experienced any cheaters when I played in Battlefield games (3, 4, Hardline).

• Cold 1

CitizenDC
15 hours ago, Yarbay said:

It´s so easy if they realy want to ban cheater.

If I want to ban speed hackers then I limit the movement speeds of all players to recognize who is moving faster only for two weeks.

I think they are working on this.
For speed hacks, the easiest way would be to compare the "distance" covered vs "time" against a "baseline".
For example, if the hacker moves 100 meters in under 9.58 seconds, they are moving faster than the fastest sprinter in the world and this would be indicative of a ban-able offense. Course there is more to it than that, but this gives you a general idea of what can and likely will be done.

sudden2k
vor 23 Stunden schrieb Majlo:

no need to go labs yourself. just go on youtube or the video report megathread and have a nice show about whats happening there.

Majlo
2 minutes ago, sudden2k said:

no need to go labs yourself. just go on youtube or the video report megathread and have a nice show about whats happening there.

My original statement is that I have only experienced coming across less than a handful of cheaters.

My comment about going into Labs is a reply for "what if I don't find any there either".

If I go look into the mega thread or on youtube, it won't change the fact that I have experienced less than a handful of cheaters.

• Cold 1

niccon01

I think someone already think about this, but why BSG just don't do some changes how to create new account? 

1. Mobile authentification - if someone cheated, he needs to buy new copy of game and then he cant use the same number for auth account. 

2. HW bans/IP bans

3. Let them cheat, but try to put cheaters on "only cheaters servers"

I know it is small thing, and Tarkov played people who knows hot to go around it, but I think at least 50% cheaters, dont know hot to do it. So maybe it help too?

• Upvote 3

TheCh1mera

Majlo, go do 2 raids in Labs then come back. Hell, even 1 raid. On EU servers during the day there'll be an obvious cheater 50%+ of the time. This is from a lvl 60 player who wipes PMCs every other map.

7 hours ago, Majlo said:

My original statement is that I have only experienced coming across less than a handful of cheaters.

My comment about going into Labs is a reply for "what if I don't find any there either".

If I go look into the mega thread or on youtube, it won't change the fact that I have experienced less than a handful of cheaters.

• Cold 1

TheeRuthless1
12 minutes ago, Xarc said:

There is a special thread for it.

yeah i put it there too and it was removed , like i said they like to cover it up. 

CaptainKoko

Hello, this game İS not using a battle eye or something?

The game is full of hackers really and battlestate games don't do anything about it?

I love this game but with hackers its all ruined.

People using hacks like finds you anywehere no matter where you are and instantly kills you. Also there are speedhacking dudes. Someuse obth of them.

The game is unplayable

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

ContinuitySR

So i have a couple hundred hours, and yesterday was the first time i have ever been 100% sure i was playing against a hacker.

Firstly, i was standing still in a room, where i hadnt moved, as i was sorting my son out (always wakes up at the most inopportune time).

Next thing i know, somone is wallbanging me, although nothing came through.

so i crouch slow walk out of the house, (about 3 steps,) and the wall bangs continue to follow me, i stop and take up a narrow angle on the garden gate he is going to come through, he quick peaks, fires a single shot head/eyes and im dead.

No video as i dont record, although im starting to think i should.

But thatis the only time i have 100% been sure it was a hacker. 

I tryed to add him in chat, but he wouldnt accept me.....

• Like 1

Punisher_yeet
Posted (edited)

Me and a buddy just tried to do a labs raid. I spawned in before my friend and the in raid time had already gone for a minute. so I was already a minute late to the lobby. when I spawned in, I was right on top of a dead PMC player. I looked at his tags and stored them in my gamma and then got shot by an invisible player. THEN my buddy spawned in NO WHERE NEAR ME. he saw a door open in front of him and started getting shot at by an invisible player. he hid and shot back but nothing happened. he then heard footsteps on metal and proceeded to get shot and killed instantly in the head (while wearing an altyn, not through the faceshield). the same dude that killed me had killed the already dead player and my friend...….. HE WAS LEVEL 3.

I have been playing this game for a while and I am LVL 44. im not new, and im not bad. im definitely not a god, but I know a ducking hacker when I see one. we are pretty sure he is using a hacked account to sell poo to his real account bc there is one other account that has a name almost the exact same and it is weird. A-55K was the account that killed us, and A-55Kai is the other account. plz fix these hacking issues bc it is going to kill the game.

Edited by Punisher_yeet
  • Like 1

CaptainKoko

Well ı change servers a lot, and like 15 out of 1 reaid is with cheater whether they are speed hacking or the hack that shows where the other players.

Really weird that battlestate games do nothing about it. I mean ı arrange my weapon and kits for the raid like for 10 minutes and ı spwan and boom. Dead in 30 seconds. After that, no one wants to play it u know.

As I said, ı do not encounter a lot but when ı encvounter, ı get enought of it

• Like 1

ContinuitySR

I dont think BSGames are "not doing anything about it". Its just that its hard to do, and to a certain extent if they are relying on BattleEye, some of the blame has to lie there as well.

its actually an interesting subject, and one i wish i knew more about, strictly from the technology perspective. 

FgDeNoX

Since 1 week there are so many hackers in this game. The anticheat solutuion is bullshit. The hacker gets banned after 10 Days but u will lose everything. I will not go in Raids, until the system get changed!!!

Necromia
Posted (edited)

PVE mode reveals a wonderful game  .. really enjoyed it  .. then I went online .. 

played online shooters for the last 20 years .. but Escape from Tarkov takes the price in Toxic Cheaters Online

Edited by Necromia