ShiroTenshi

About Cheaters

lesgobois1

I wonder how long it will take for the devs to put somekind of an anticheat in the game... also a report option........

the game is still swarming with hackers, most of them in labs.... 

Shuush

Very strange we just ran into this "illuoslion" this dude kills my whole team from behind using nothing but red tracers and within seconds we all died to headshots:/ 

Idk but our deaths did seem strange

We even have a clip where he seemed invisible on my teammates IR.... 

Who knows though maybe hes the next landmark lol

• Like 1

lesgobois1
38 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@lesgobois1 They have AC ... BattlEye

For now you can report here following the rules ... they've noticed already a report system.

well knowing BattleEye, it really doesn't seem like it... i mean ppl are speed and fly hacking in labs????? why isn't the AC doing anything to them... just wondering

BlackOps112
On 4/15/2020 at 8:52 AM, Majlo said:

My original statement is that I have only experienced coming across less than a handful of cheaters.

My comment about going into Labs is a reply for "what if I don't find any there either".

If I go look into the mega thread or on youtube, it won't change the fact that I have experienced less than a handful of cheaters.

So are you saying what appears to be blatant cheating is just poor net code instead?

• Sad 1

Majlo
1 hour ago, BlackOps112 said:

So are you saying what appears to be blatant cheating is just poor net code instead?

Nowhere did I claim such.

My claim is that seeing others experience cheaters through video isn't going to change my own personal experience of me not really coming across any when I play myself.

ContinuitySR
9 hours ago, Majlo said:

My claim is that seeing others experience cheaters through video isn't going to change my own personal experience of me not really coming across any when I play myself.

Indeed. So far I have only come across one instance where i was 100% sure they were cheating. 

I dont play labs as i suck, and i dont really just want to throw money away :D

On 4/19/2020 at 8:51 AM, lesgobois1 said:

well knowing BattleEye, it really doesn't seem like it... i mean ppl are speed and fly hacking in labs????? why isn't the AC doing anything to them... just wondering

So battleeye (like most anticheat) isn't an active defence against cheating, they don't actively kick people, but what they do, do is ban people once a cheat has been detected, and this is done in waves.

Also, if the anticheat cant detect the hack, it cant do anything about it, so whilst someone is flying around the map, if its done in such a way that that the anti cheat cant detect it it wont ban it.

meduso

I'm player since at january 2018 ...

But i'm in rage with the quantity of hackers in game.
All time they know where and with who are you.

In youtube every day i watching a new adavertisment for buying a hack ... 

If not be working hard with this the game will be go to poo .... (if its not started now)

HuYa-19447971

作弊者ID:| 1 | 1 | 111 |||| 1i

7fa0ec32caf8232998eacf3b52e5740.jpg

wanghender

We also hate cheaters. Cheaters exist in many areas, but most players are good gamers. We hope that these cheaters will not ruin the experience of the game😃

rwan
On 4/20/2020 at 10:28 AM, ContinuitySR said:

Indeed. So far I have only come across one instance where i was 100% sure they were cheating. 

I dont play labs as i suck, and i dont really just want to throw money away :D

So battleeye (like most anticheat) isn't an active defence against cheating, they don't actively kick people, but what they do, do is ban people once a cheat has been detected, and this is done in waves.

Also, if the anticheat cant detect the hack, it cant do anything about it, so whilst someone is flying around the map, if its done in such a way that that the anti cheat cant detect it it wont ban it.

Good for you because Labs is currently ruled by hackers during the day.. Speed hackers flying around labs instant 1 shotting you while running..

Smile_King

Wouldnt it be easier to tell if it was a cheat or just desync if you could see your killers point of view before you died? A lot easier to get video evidence as well that way. Still dont understand why a post raid  killcam, sent out after all pmcs died or extracted, is not implemented for game health. Solid video evidence of someone tracing you through walls from their point of view, etc. 

• Like 1

ShadowBY
4 часа назад, Smile_King сказал:

Wouldnt it be easier to tell if it was a cheat or just desync if you could see your killers point of view before you died? A lot easier to get video evidence as well that way. Still dont understand why a post raid  killcam, sent out after all pmcs died or extracted, is not implemented for game health. Solid video evidence of someone tracing you through walls from their point of view, etc. 

Guess that will take some time to create such system tho, maybe they will do that later, we will see, but i agree, would be great 

Iboo_

Hello everybody,
liked to have your opinions on this video, thank you.

Cheater or not cheater ? I heard of a bug where the scav would be invisible and could shoot us without noise"

thx for your back

d3subz

Guys..

I think you really have a serious cheaters problem.  I was chrouched still on one side of a lot of bushes and this guys "BEAR_TrenerEFT"  just walked silently behind me and shot me in the back. It would be impossible know I was there.. either he used a radar or some sort of other hack. U need to make ingamereporting possible. Beucase Easyanticheat is actually funny because it's easy for hackers.. the name is right. Tbh all you would need to unban urself as a hacker is delete registry entries and you could potentially just buy a new account.. and there u go.. you can hack and make my life miserable. Not to mention you need to start encrypting ur packets.

Spotimpact
On 6/2/2020 at 11:55 AM, Iboo_ said:

Hello everybody,
liked to have your opinions on this video, thank you.

Cheater or not cheater ? I heard of a bug where the scav would be invisible and could shoot us without noise"

thx for your back

dude i just had the same thing happen to me right now except by a player. this game is trash and so buggy its not even funny

ChronekDKC

Nikita and all of you need to wake up and update your anti-cehat max every 3 days and get rid of cheaters cuz now you are sleeping and cheaters are everywhere in your game. So i propose to get yours poo tougether and start working on your game, the things that are needed not new map...

• Like 1

FamouZPT
4 hours ago, ChronekDKC said:

Nikita and all of you need to wake up and update your anti-cehat max every 3 days and get rid of cheaters cuz now you are sleeping and cheaters are everywhere in your game. So i propose to get yours poo tougether and start working on your game, the things that are needed not new map...

Indeed, game is unplayable right now..cheaters everywhere..and desync...

• Upvote 1

FamouZPT

Another cheater...His name: Micstetic 

This game is being ridiculous...is unplayable, cheaters are everywhere...out of control...just ridiculous...they are broking this game and devs do nothing lol...Clap clap. 

Redangelguts
Posted (edited)

I've thought of a comprehensive and near perfect 99% cheat-proof system (it may be used already but I've never heard of it), it requires reporting and requires a "Report ELO", it requires very little dev work on the side of removing cheaters manually, and rewards obviously legitimate players, and punishes the suspicious players who hide it well, and heavily punishes and almost eliminates blatant cheaters.

The system works by having a report function that is very rarely moderated by a person except in cases of many multiple reports, with a "desired matchmaking time" system that allows you to avoid cheaters by ensuring a longer queue time with less reported and more legitimate players; if you're doing really good and have excess gear running long queues after a great "report ELO" score and sick of high matchmaking time? set your desired queue time to 0 minute all the way down from a possible 5 minutes or more, the more time you set in your settings for anti-cheat priority queue, the less chance you'll see cheaters

this same ELO reward for not being reported, means your reports will have a modifier for more value the more your ELO rises; meaning people getting reported at the highest of elo will be punished more heavily, and at a certain point the devs will be much more easily noticing the suspicious behaviour

The key to this system; BANNING is LESS desirable on many occasions than FALSE SERVERS and non-priority queue! Meaning when a cheater is suspected, SUBTELY move them to a non-priority server as long as they aren't looking at another player or being looked at; IMMEDIATELY move them; make sure there is the MAXIMUM amount of wasted time for these cheaters; on the NON-PRIORITY SWAPPED servers; ensure there are no massive high-quality item drops; good ONLY enough to give the IDEA they are on a real server.

YES; we will ALL experience these swaps due to ANY suspicious behaviour occasionally; but it's not that bad of a punishment for the average player, highly aggressive anti-cheat with low notification and low punishment is the KEY to stopping this behaviour from RUINING the average play experience. There have been other games using this low-priority system with great effect; near perfect cheater reduction with no harmful effects to real players except a few lonely raids with bad gear!

I got into an argument on twitch chat about speedhacking... there is code that should prevent it 100% of the time; simply check if other players are receiving data of a fast moving player and insta-ban, it's a sign a company does not have up-to-date cheat prevention. Most games would instaban on this behaviour, but it's actually not a bad method of noticing a cheater and giving them the lowest priority servers with low-loot swap offs; a guarantee they deserve the lowest rung.

Of course, the cheaters will get better at moving out of low-priority and learning how to fake legitimate behaviours, but by the time they make their way into the high non-cheat ELO they will be so good at hiding it they will be often dying like a real player; disincentivizing even cheating at all at that point.

Edited by Redangelguts
  • Upvote 1

SirHill35

spacer.pngAnother

The new cheater is TheCyberParable

In Factory map

A friend of mine shots a full load at him. And no hits.

He came thru a door 5 meter form me. 6 shots w AK74U Ignolnic.

The cross was on his chest and 0 hits...

For him. 1 shot and headshot.

Happy cheater time that ll ruin the game.

Vetebullen
On 4/20/2020 at 12:32 AM, Majlo said:

Is your statement still true?

I have come across more cheaters the last week than ever before. High loot areas, like Shoreline-Resort. Speed hack, perfect grenades into places where you cant be spotted and have made no sound AT ALL..... Game is getting unplayable, atleast for me.

I use to come across a possible hacker every now and then, but lately it has gone from rare to common.
I dont have video cause i cant use nvidia capture any more.... 

Naram-Sin

I saw a vid on reddit, looked bad