ShiroTenshi

About Cheaters

CaptainKoko

Hello, this game İS not using a battle eye or something?

The game is full of hackers really and battlestate games don't do anything about it?

I love this game but with hackers its all ruined.

People using hacks like finds you anywehere no matter where you are and instantly kills you. Also there are speedhacking dudes. Someuse obth of them.

The game is unplayable

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

ContinuitySR

So i have a couple hundred hours, and yesterday was the first time i have ever been 100% sure i was playing against a hacker.

Firstly, i was standing still in a room, where i hadnt moved, as i was sorting my son out (always wakes up at the most inopportune time).

Next thing i know, somone is wallbanging me, although nothing came through.

so i crouch slow walk out of the house, (about 3 steps,) and the wall bangs continue to follow me, i stop and take up a narrow angle on the garden gate he is going to come through, he quick peaks, fires a single shot head/eyes and im dead.

No video as i dont record, although im starting to think i should.

But thatis the only time i have 100% been sure it was a hacker. 

I tryed to add him in chat, but he wouldnt accept me.....

• Like 1

Punisher_yeet
Posted (edited)

Me and a buddy just tried to do a labs raid. I spawned in before my friend and the in raid time had already gone for a minute. so I was already a minute late to the lobby. when I spawned in, I was right on top of a dead PMC player. I looked at his tags and stored them in my gamma and then got shot by an invisible player. THEN my buddy spawned in NO WHERE NEAR ME. he saw a door open in front of him and started getting shot at by an invisible player. he hid and shot back but nothing happened. he then heard footsteps on metal and proceeded to get shot and killed instantly in the head (while wearing an altyn, not through the faceshield). the same dude that killed me had killed the already dead player and my friend...….. HE WAS LEVEL 3.

I have been playing this game for a while and I am LVL 44. im not new, and im not bad. im definitely not a god, but I know a ducking hacker when I see one. we are pretty sure he is using a hacked account to sell poo to his real account bc there is one other account that has a name almost the exact same and it is weird. A-55K was the account that killed us, and A-55Kai is the other account. plz fix these hacking issues bc it is going to kill the game.

Edited by Punisher_yeet

CaptainKoko

Well ı change servers a lot, and like 15 out of 1 reaid is with cheater whether they are speed hacking or the hack that shows where the other players.

Really weird that battlestate games do nothing about it. I mean ı arrange my weapon and kits for the raid like for 10 minutes and ı spwan and boom. Dead in 30 seconds. After that, no one wants to play it u know.

As I said, ı do not encounter a lot but when ı encvounter, ı get enought of it

ContinuitySR

I dont think BSGames are "not doing anything about it". Its just that its hard to do, and to a certain extent if they are relying on BattleEye, some of the blame has to lie there as well.

its actually an interesting subject, and one i wish i knew more about, strictly from the technology perspective. 

FgDeNoX

Since 1 week there are so many hackers in this game. The anticheat solutuion is bullshit. The hacker gets banned after 10 Days but u will lose everything. I will not go in Raids, until the system get changed!!!

Necromia
Posted (edited)

PVE mode reveals a wonderful game  .. really enjoyed it  .. then I went online .. 

played online shooters for the last 20 years .. but Escape from Tarkov takes the price in Toxic Cheaters Online

Edited by Necromia

lesgobois1

I wonder how long it will take for the devs to put somekind of an anticheat in the game... also a report option........

the game is still swarming with hackers, most of them in labs.... 

Xarc

@lesgobois1 They have AC ... BattlEye

For now you can report here following the rules ... they've noticed already a report system.

Shuush

Very strange we just ran into this "illuoslion" this dude kills my whole team from behind using nothing but red tracers and within seconds we all died to headshots:/ 

Idk but our deaths did seem strange

We even have a clip where he seemed invisible on my teammates IR.... 

Who knows though maybe hes the next landmark lol

• Like 1

lesgobois1
38 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@lesgobois1 They have AC ... BattlEye

For now you can report here following the rules ... they've noticed already a report system.

well knowing BattleEye, it really doesn't seem like it... i mean ppl are speed and fly hacking in labs????? why isn't the AC doing anything to them... just wondering

BlackOps112
On 4/15/2020 at 8:52 AM, Majlo said:

My original statement is that I have only experienced coming across less than a handful of cheaters.

My comment about going into Labs is a reply for "what if I don't find any there either".

If I go look into the mega thread or on youtube, it won't change the fact that I have experienced less than a handful of cheaters.

So are you saying what appears to be blatant cheating is just poor net code instead?

• Sad 1

Majlo
1 hour ago, BlackOps112 said:

So are you saying what appears to be blatant cheating is just poor net code instead?

Nowhere did I claim such.

My claim is that seeing others experience cheaters through video isn't going to change my own personal experience of me not really coming across any when I play myself.

ContinuitySR
9 hours ago, Majlo said:

Nowhere did I claim such.

My claim is that seeing others experience cheaters through video isn't going to change my own personal experience of me not really coming across any when I play myself.

Indeed. So far I have only come across one instance where i was 100% sure they were cheating. 

I dont play labs as i suck, and i dont really just want to throw money away :D

On 4/19/2020 at 8:51 AM, lesgobois1 said:

well knowing BattleEye, it really doesn't seem like it... i mean ppl are speed and fly hacking in labs????? why isn't the AC doing anything to them... just wondering

So battleeye (like most anticheat) isn't an active defence against cheating, they don't actively kick people, but what they do, do is ban people once a cheat has been detected, and this is done in waves.

Also, if the anticheat cant detect the hack, it cant do anything about it, so whilst someone is flying around the map, if its done in such a way that that the anti cheat cant detect it it wont ban it.

meduso

I'm player since at january 2018 ...

But i'm in rage with the quantity of hackers in game.
All time they know where and with who are you.

In youtube every day i watching a new adavertisment for buying a hack ... 

If not be working hard with this the game will be go to poo .... (if its not started now)

Xarc

@meduso Do you promote something or just trying to help ?

HuYa-19447971

作弊者ID:| 1 | 1 | 111 |||| 1i

7fa0ec32caf8232998eacf3b52e5740.jpg

wanghender

We also hate cheaters. Cheaters exist in many areas, but most players are good gamers. We hope that these cheaters will not ruin the experience of the game😃

rwan
On 4/20/2020 at 10:28 AM, ContinuitySR said:

Indeed. So far I have only come across one instance where i was 100% sure they were cheating. 

I dont play labs as i suck, and i dont really just want to throw money away :D

So battleeye (like most anticheat) isn't an active defence against cheating, they don't actively kick people, but what they do, do is ban people once a cheat has been detected, and this is done in waves.

Also, if the anticheat cant detect the hack, it cant do anything about it, so whilst someone is flying around the map, if its done in such a way that that the anti cheat cant detect it it wont ban it.

Good for you because Labs is currently ruled by hackers during the day.. Speed hackers flying around labs instant 1 shotting you while running..

Smile_King

Wouldnt it be easier to tell if it was a cheat or just desync if you could see your killers point of view before you died? A lot easier to get video evidence as well that way. Still dont understand why a post raid  killcam, sent out after all pmcs died or extracted, is not implemented for game health. Solid video evidence of someone tracing you through walls from their point of view, etc. 

• Like 1

ShadowBY
4 часа назад, Smile_King сказал:

Wouldnt it be easier to tell if it was a cheat or just desync if you could see your killers point of view before you died? A lot easier to get video evidence as well that way. Still dont understand why a post raid  killcam, sent out after all pmcs died or extracted, is not implemented for game health. Solid video evidence of someone tracing you through walls from their point of view, etc. 

Guess that will take some time to create such system tho, maybe they will do that later, we will see, but i agree, would be great 

Iboo_

Hello everybody,
liked to have your opinions on this video, thank you.

Cheater or not cheater ? I heard of a bug where the scav would be invisible and could shoot us without noise"

thx for your back