romulo_cardoso

When S.A servers will get some attention?

romulo_cardoso

I know you guys were working hard to update the game and to prepare the new 0.12 version. But, we have a problem with the South America's servers: We can't find a match.

I live in brazil (sorry if i have a bad english, by the way) and i would love to play in a 12 ping server that's located right next to my state. But, every time i try to connect (any map, any hour) i need to wait more than 10 minutes to realize that i will not be able to play. I've been playing at the Miami's server, but there's desync and 150+ ping, what makes impossible to kill someone face to face before they take me down cause their bullets reach me first.

The brazilian tarkov community isn't small, we have enough players to fill the servers and play anytime. But, it seems to have so few rooms to join, making a lot of players to wait till any match ends. I've never been through this in a U.S server.

So, i just want to ask if there's any short-term plans to a S.A servers fix or if there will be another server. Whats up?

Also, thanks to all the tarkov developers for being very communicative with the community!

romulo_cardoso

2AQSLBG.jpg

Just another day...

fabotz

Hey there! I am brazilian aswell and been following the game for a long time. I really want to buy the game, but it seems like the situation (netcode, cheaters and now servers, especially for S.A. players) is not so good. Is this S. A. server problem a recent thing or it's been happening for a long time now? The game costs a lot for brazilians (almost R$ 200,00 for the standard edition!), and I am not sure I am willing to hop in just to find cheaters and bad servers, especially since this is a hardcore FPS game and playing with high latency doesn't look like a good option to me.

• Like 1