AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

ReV0h

Hey guys, i used to be in OAPA Ages ago before the age lower limit was increased.

I haven't played EFT in ages and was looking to get back into it and saw your post Jason. Any chance of an invite to OAPA?

zojo

i would like to be invited, thanx.

Viktorcenko

Hey guys,

I would love to be a part of this community. I'm also looking to play casually with chill and mature players in a relaxed atmosphere.

mrnewbie3127

just restarted playing again , would love an invite , more so as i do play casually more than hardcore , doesn't mean i don't love the occasional gaming binge :) 

Voden05

Hey, bud

Glad to see this after what happened. I'm still up for some raiding with the OAPA if you'll have me in the group again.

AODqw97
3 hours ago, Jackjak said:

See PM's Gents

quango2k

I would also like to be added please. 

42yrs young from Portsmouth UK :)

AzzaGK3

Lone Tarkov player aged 26, most playing solo or night raiding. Decided to check out some EFT communities to see what the player base has to offer, hopefully coming across a good group to call home. I'll be more than happy to join if you'll have me.

AODqw97

@zojo please see PM sent to you.

CaptainCarton

30y old Belgian Lone Wolf looking for a fun, serious but with room for pleasure, jokes ans banter group of people to play this awesome, adrenaline pumping game with..
Have a level 0 player now, since it's been long time since I played (few patches/wipes), but willing to dive into it again..
Just don't like to be alone out there any more..:(
Thanks in advance,
Kind regards!
CC

BroLiSs12

Good Day,

i am newbie in Tarkow, will be glad to join "old schooll" group. 39 old, from lithuania ;)

Kilo_1-1

40yo geezer here.  this channel sounds just what I need to avoid the screaming monkey kids....and I'm not talking about my own kids...

• Upvote 1

Frommer

I would like to join as well please.  I'm 48 years young :)

zdowgg

im 30 years old looking for some people who don't play factory over and over again I really like shoreline hopeing to find likeminded people im super chill and good at following orders but I haven't been on the game in 3 years hoping to get back into it tho 

Devineus

I was once apart of this clan, Then got kicked out without reason, or cause. Later found out it was because the creater had a temper tantrum and was cleaning house of all but his best buds. I would find a more stable group 

dont-feed-the-trolls.png

AODqw97

You were 'let go' for a reason, and i think you've just displayed that better than I could put it.. ;)

Devineus

You also let go of about 20 other people, so dont give me that... you know what you did. Nice try on spinning it though...

andreilazar

Hello, is 33 enough for OAPA? I'm a new player struggling alone in this harsh game. I am looking for buddies to spend some good time in EFT. Thank you!