AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

Wolf_Sage
22 hours ago, AODqw97 said:

@Wolf_Sage you'll need to accept PM's to apply, thanks.

could you PM me to see if i adjusted the settings accordingly?

AODqw97

All PM's up to date, please check your inboxes.

OAPA Members Club.png

Edited by AODqw97

74razor

I'm very interested in joining. Just bought the game today. Completely lost, but willing to b work as a team to get better. 42, US. 

Cheezed

Very Interested in joining purchased the game about two weeks ago and have been playing non stop would love the discord information.

Sifuro777

Hello!

EU (Romania) based 32 year-old, very interested in joining.

Been playing casually for around 2 years, should be able to help rookies, too.

Thanks!

Outlaaz

This sounds right up my alley. Been looking for people to play this wonderful game with that are around my age. I'm 33 from EU. Have been playing since 1.5 years ago but always lose steam after a wipe due to being unable to find a solid group to play with. Hopefully that's about to change!

Edited by Outlaaz

AODqw97

@Outlaaz Yes it kind of looks that way ;)
See PM.

Bumeyes

Hello, be 31 next month from the UK and I'm looking for mature (but still up for a laugh) bunch of guys and gals to play EFT with. I'm relatively new to the game, I bought it last February but struggled to get into it as I was playing alone. Would be good to commit and play in a good squad! Thanks

Edited by Bumeyes

xTeshx

Hey, im keen to join an actual group of adults. Im 28, from AU, but play on US. Very new to Tarkov and keen to meet some people to play with.

Justnothing

a friend recomended me to join 28 here from eu id like to join

xTeshx

Just to point out you said your target audience is 30+, not that is was a requirement to be 30+. You may want to specify that is a requirement in your post, since denying anyone under 30, denying those around 28,29 seems like hitting the target audience on the chin.

Just a tip to not piss too many people off :)

Cheers,

Tesh.

Edited by xTeshx

BRICK521

33 years old, level 8(still a noob) but really enjoying it until I run into a squad whilst I'm solo.  I'd like to run some squad raids so I can be on the other end of that tussle.  

whitetigerop
On 5/3/2019 at 10:34 PM, AODqw97 said:

hi dude I would like a invite to come play with you guys im 26 from the uk

OAPA_New_Dawn.thumb.jpg.021cafcbc61fa76d30ee707e0b53641c.jpg

A little under two years ago I created the Older Aged Players Alliance, a player group for the older aged gamer to come and enjoy a relaxed group having fun playing Escape from Tarkov with like minded gamers of the more mature age group.
The idea was great as were the people, the admin however was not, and that admin was me. We had at the height of the alliance around 120 members who liked the idea of this dedicated group and it's relaxed atmosphere. The problem was I wanted run it very stringently, with no player being able to pop in and out on a casual basis. I wanted a group of people who were going to participate 100% or have to explain why they were not. This attitude alienated many of the group and the more they voiced their displeasure about it the harder I pushed.

There's no excuse for my attitude or imposing rules and regulations and when everybody left the group I was left with an empty channel and a very bitter pill to swallow.
My lessons have been learned and I hope that many of you reading this who were involved in OAPA back then might just see your way clear to letting me put it right.
I would like to reform the group, offer an open and warm invitation here and now to all past members and new ones alike to come back and be a part of what was the biggest group dedicated to the older aged player, and was indeed the third biggest group on the EFT forums at that time.

I can't say any more people, I've had to change my ways and I hope that the raw nature of this re-introduction will hopefully give you the incentive to come back and make OAPA great again.
For those of you who aren't familiar with OAPA, as I said we are a dedicated group catering for the more mature player and our target audience is 30+. We do have to draw the line on age somewhere I'm afraid as age is the fundamental building block of the group.

OAPA historically had members from all over the globe, from all walks. We had serving and veteran members in the armed forces and security services playing regularly who's input into tactical awareness and weapon knowledge was both highly interesting and invaluable in a game that is heavily realism based. Those people led squads out in both very tactically orientated raids and some runs out just for fun. Everybody in the group gave their knowledge and their gear freely to new members and everybody was made to feel welcome. A great bunch of people who I hope to see the likes of again.

If you would like to be part of the New Dawn of the Older Aged Players Alliance then please post your interest or PM me. We will have a global and democratic admin base within the Discord represented on both sides of the pond and across Europe, no more dictatorship I promise. Thanks for reading this re-introduction to OAPA and if you decide to join us or not, I feel happy that I've bared my soul to you (you know who you are).

hi dude im 26 from the uk I would like to come play with you guys

Bishop0628

Over thirty and wanting to learn based in mountain time US, a invite would be cool can be an asshole though

AODqw97

@Bishop0628  are you saying that YOU can be an arsehole, am i reading that correctly?

Bishop0628

yes sorry arsehole***, try to be upfront i can be an arsehole but i try not to that often.

Edited by Bishop0628
didnt say what i meant

Bishop0628

I am always willing to help other out though especially once i figure games out. I can come off a bit rough though

Johnwick87

Im keen on joining your grp. My age is 32. tired of lone wolfing EFT . just got back and im lvl 20