Late into raids

sgt_leprachaun

sgt_leprachaun

Hi, 

I was just wondering why when i join labs, I am always 5 mins late at least? I have the game on an SSD and i am never late on any other map apart from labs. I have been trying to do loot runs on labs for a couple days now and it is legitimately impossible as i am always late for some reason and all the good loot is gone. I know other people getting the same issue too and it isnt fair on a map where you have to pay 115,000 rubles just to get in only to have no chance of finding good loot and players to already be set up in advantageous positions.  

Edited by sgt_leprachaun
Tr4wnet
On 5/5/2019 at 9:26 AM, sgt_leprachaun said:

Hi, 

I was just wondering why when i join labs, I am always 5 mins late at least? I have the game on an SSD and i am never late on any other map apart from labs. I have been trying to do loot runs on labs for a couple days now and it is legitimately impossible as i am always late for some reason and all the good loot is gone. I know other people getting the same issue too and it isnt fair on a map where you have to pay 115,000 rubles just to get in only to have no chance of finding good loot and players to already be set up in advantageous positions.  

How much ram you have?