TheWay

Transcript of the TarkovTV DevBlog #003

Fetter

GJ, but i think you should not mention actual unity version, cheat companies will use this info to focus directly 2018.3.8f1...

Mihailnovici
On 5/15/2019 at 8:13 PM, TheWay said:

Will NOT come in June (will come sooner than you guess, but later than you think)

a strange way to say that will come next year

On 5/15/2019 at 8:13 PM, TheWay said:

Beretta M9A3

Stop adding this nonsens class guns, none play with it, it can get easly more expensive than a full moded AK

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

raingod45

Think they already introduced karma already as I constantly kill a scav then I have 4 to 5 come directly to my location and kill me...game killer...Time to go back to pubg.

Natalino
On 5/17/2019 at 6:27 AM, Fetter said:

GJ, but i think you should not mention actual unity version, cheat companies will use this info to focus directly 2018.3.8f1...

That information is not difficult to discover after the game receives the update. Plus, not something alone that will be extremely useful for said things. Do not worry!

On 5/18/2019 at 3:53 AM, Mihailnovici said:

a strange way to say that will come next year

No, that is not what it says nor what will happen.

19 hours ago, raingod45 said:

Think they already introduced karma already as I constantly kill a scav then I have 4 to 5 come directly to my location and kill me...game killer...Time to go back to pubg.

They can hear shots and follow the last known location. You need to move around. And no, this is not PUBG, so...

• Like 1
  • Hot 1