FPSTristen

Player scavs

FPSTristen

So...The idea of allowing a player to go in as a non-pmc and gain gear without losing anything is awesome, but...if a player SCAV attacks another player SCAV, why do all the other scavs come and shoot you when you kill him? I don't know how many times I have died because I defended myself from other players. I personally find it annoying, am I stupid/really salty? or do others feel the same?

RACWAR

If you're defending yourself from someone who shot you first then the AI Scavs should not aggro on you, this is something that was just recently implemented. If you shoot player Scavs first or shoot AI Scavs in general, only then they will try to kill you.

andresto

Scav AI would consider a traitor every scav player that have hurt other fellow scavs. So maybe you ran into a scav player and he miss some shots at you, you retaliate and land a shot on him, you'll be the traitor to the other scavs.

I understand it's not the most fancy feature but it's better than how it was before (you land a shot on a scav = you're a traitor)

Soob

The current system is better than it used to be. From my understanding this is something that is being worked on and further developed. I am hoping for a better system for this issue as well. 

While it's nice to keep some scav bros around when doing Pscav runs, you always run the risk of having to kill another Pscav and pissing all those once bros off.

At least there is the AOE system in play now, whereas it used to be if you kill one scav, the whole map is now your enemy.