Elder_Drake

Mature Player Discord idea

Elder_Drake

I am thinking about starting a Discord channel for older players, say 21+. No offense at all to the younger generation but that age gap can lead to headaches on both ends and misunderstandings as well as simply not being on the same page most of the time. The community Discords out there are good but my guess is that a lot of older gamers would like to play with like minded and aged players in this game. I would set it up to be properly moderated, require an admin to enter the channel the first time, and set it up for people of different languages as well that want to play but speak in their own languages rather than be forced to speak English. Rules will be in place and if banned there will be no chance to get back into the channel but the rules will be common sense ones based on just being mature and laid back.

So bouncing the idea around here to see what kind of traction it generates. If enough I will get it set up right away with the main goal of getting some older players together for teams and branching out from solo play if the person wants.

• Like 1

DanExert

What about these guys? 

kazenokizu
12 minutes ago, DanExert said:

What about these guys? 

geared at people in the 30's or late 20's 

Elder_Drake

Movie night with my wife but I will set one up. Tis free and I don't mind, once I'm done I'll update the post. Might also check the link out DanExert, thank you for sharing it.

Happy hunting gents.

• Like 1

AODqw97

Thanks for linking us @DanExert appreciate it.

@Elder_Drake you're very welcome to join us.

• Like 1