Sebodon

PLEASE READ THIS DEVS

Sebodon

Hi this is the first time I have made something like this and I am only making this because for the first time in my thousand of hours on tarkov I am fed up of dying to lag or a hacker or some bs where I disconnect from the game just to load back in a be dead. I really try to have fun when I play tarkov and I find my self disliking the game more and more... back when I first picked up tarkov I loved the game, I would get home from a day of work and look forward to playing the game I was one of the best games I had ever played and still is but I just can't continue to play this game with all the bugs and hackers there are. Tarkov has great potential and I could see this game going somewhere but that's if you fix the bugs I  the game. It's small things like when I go to shoot someone and lag and die or when I'm in a gun battle and I disconnect from the game. Like I have said I really want tarkov to do well but I find myself playing other games that aren't tarkov, It's the same with my other mates they would much rather play something that isn't tarkov because they don't have bugs and hackers... the game is ace but I am unsure if I want to keep it or not. If you have read this thanks for your time and any feed back on what you guys and the community think would be nice. Thanks Seb  

swats73
15 hours ago, Sebodon said:

Hi this is the first time I have made something like this and I am only making this because for the first time in my thousand of hours on tarkov I am fed up of dying to lag or a hacker or some bs where I disconnect from the game just to load back in a be dead. I really try to have fun when I play tarkov and I find my self disliking the game more and more... back when I first picked up tarkov I loved the game, I would get home from a day of work and look forward to playing the game I was one of the best games I had ever played and still is but I just can't continue to play this game with all the bugs and hackers there are. Tarkov has great potential and I could see this game going somewhere but that's if you fix the bugs I  the game. It's small things like when I go to shoot someone and lag and die or when I'm in a gun battle and I disconnect from the game. Like I have said I really want tarkov to do well but I find myself playing other games that aren't tarkov, It's the same with my other mates they would much rather play something that isn't tarkov because they don't have bugs and hackers... the game is ace but I am unsure if I want to keep it or not. If you have read this thanks for your time and any feed back on what you guys and the community think would be nice. Thanks Seb  

These are all common issues during testing phase of development. They will be resolved over time and more things are optimised closer to final release. 

There should be alot of improvement with the upcoming engine update.

Take a break for a bit, we all step back for a bit from time to time.

Swats73 

kioko-kin

I have the same effect. Very uncomfortable.