Sign in to follow this  
TizzleBabyBoomn

Are my specs good enough to run the game

TizzleBabyBoomn

It's a stupid question to ask I see when players post their specs their numbers are way above mines and they still have problems. Don't laugh but I have a HP all in one 24 Foxx Intel (r) core (tm) i3-8130u CPU @2.20 GHZ 8GB RAM 64 bit. I only got this computer because the people at rent a center said it could hold the gaming files. Can I do anything to make it more acceptable for Tarkov or should I bring the computer back before I'm done making payments on it. I've only played a total of 2 hours lag free with tarkov and it was the best 2 hours of my life. Mind you I've had the game for 4 months 😭 please anyone I feel stupid for even coming ask the question I need help.

smaaken
Posted (edited)

https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/System_requirements

Your CPU does not even fulfill the minimal systen requirements which are already ridiculous optimistic. I assume it is running an internal graphic card? I guess they are right when they say your system can hold the gamefiles, but I highly doubt you can start the game without freezing/crashing the whole system.

Get your money back and save it for a better system.

Edited by smaaken

superbenke
Posted (edited)

Your CPU should max out at 3.4GHz, but you really should have 16GB of RAM and preferable SSD.

The better CPU, GPU and more memory you have the better the game will run, or at least more close to fine before it's optimized:)
Playing early access isn't anything for your PC on a budget even though it might play be able to play other games.

Your specs seem to be more for a home desktop PC used for internet and some working, if they said it was for gaming you should return it.

Edited by superbenke

swats73
15 hours ago, TizzleBabyBoomn said:

It's a stupid question to ask I see when players post their specs their numbers are way above mines and they still have problems. Don't laugh but I have a HP all in one 24 Foxx Intel (r) core (tm) i3-8130u CPU @2.20 GHZ 8GB RAM 64 bit. I only got this computer because the people at rent a center said it could hold the gaming files. Can I do anything to make it more acceptable for Tarkov or should I bring the computer back before I'm done making payments on it. I've only played a total of 2 hours lag free with tarkov and it was the best 2 hours of my life. Mind you I've had the game for 4 months 😭 please anyone I feel stupid for even coming ask the question I need help.

Unfortunately you are going to struggle with EFT without a dedicated gpu. As said above if you was sold this laptop as able to play games I would get a refund. The laptop spec you have is more designed for office and net browsers .

Swats73 

TizzleBabyBoomn
On 5/17/2019 at 8:04 AM, swats73 said:

Unfortunately you are going to struggle with EFT without a dedicated gpu. As said above if you was sold this laptop as able to play games I would get a refund. The laptop spec you have is more designed for office and net browsers .

Swats73 

Thank you I'm saving up for Alienware or the Chinese Subor they gpu is dependable and storage on point.

• Thanks 1