EntwicklunG

[Searching] Free trial code

EntwicklunG

Dear all,

I am searching for a 7 or 14 days trial code for my friend.

As he currently don't have the money to buy the standart edition I would be very thankful to anyone who could share a key (please by message) with me.

Please if someone hasn't a usage, help me to get my friend an awesome game on his pc.

Much thanks in advance.

Tr4wnet
2 minutes ago, EntwicklunG said:

Dear all,

As he currently don't have the money to buy the standart edition I would be very thankful to anyone who could share a key (please by message) with me.

Please if someone hasn't a usage, help me to get my friend an awesome game on his pc.

Much thanks in advance.

There are no more trial codes they all expired.

Please use the search function on the forum before creating a post.

• Sad 1

Snork_Svk
10 minutes ago, EntwicklunG said:

Dear all,

Much thanks in advance.

Emissars usually have some trial keys for this purposes, mostly 3 or 7 days keys. What im aware 14 days keys are cancelled at this moment, because they provide big chance for exploiting game, for hackers etc.
I'm out of my keys at this moment(all given away to interested peoples before sale), but maybe some others emissaries will chatch this thread and help you, or you maybe could try on official Discord. (https://discordapp.com/invite/escapefromtarkovofficial)

• Like 1

Drombal

#Locked: Answered