Sign in to follow this  
Fetter

Welding Glasses vs Flash Frag & flash light.

Fetter

i have wrote about this idea about several months ago through e-mail as Nikita asked community, but no replay. 

Its really good idea, check it. :) :) :) 

Welding Helmets with integrated Solar Powered PCB for Auto Darkening Spark/Splash light.

If some of devs. ever used to Welder with these Helmets than you will Guess why i have this idea.

Pros:

You can see normally when there is no Flash/Spark light;

You Can see Spark/Flash light source Normally (Ambient light is Darkened).

Cons:

When switching between modes there is some delay;

When Darkening mode is activated you can see Light source Very good, (other ambient light is Darkened);

Delay is Depending on Product Quality, Battery and Wear.

There could be several models:

1) Usual Helmet Models: 

Auto Darkening feature;

Defending from Fragmentation & Knifes

2) Medium Modified Helmet Models:

Auto Darkening feature;

PCB integration in Steel Welding Helmet (Armor Level 1-3)

3) High End Modified Models  (High Price and Quest to unlock, More Barters items)

Auto Darkening feature;

integrated into top Helmets;

PCB is inside the helmet;

Solar Cells are covered with Plex Layer or are inside cover;  

----------------------------------------  

Also there could be cheaper Solutions by using only Glasses

----------------------------------------

This Idea will give anti flesh abilities with some benefits and some cons; as Player your chose will be widen: helmets, night vision, Thermal vision or Auto Darkening.

Price should be Cheaper or similar to Thermals because usually with thermal you can see temperature not light; But in some situations, like if ionized or thermal gas granite is used you loose vision but with Auto darkening your Vision always Remains by reducing some ergonomics at the vision side;

Welder Helmets & Glasses (1).png

Welder Helmets & Glasses (2).png

• Like 1

Fetter

Great, no read no comment. like ignoring all my inventions and after some month i see it in the game...

Shaktimaan

@Fetter

I'm pretty sure the relevant people might have read your post :D because it's their job to forward cool suggestions like these to the devs, but don't get your hopes up.

Fetter
Posted (edited)

after VOIP and Thermal i'm not waiting great feedback, from community too. hope this idea will be implemented as others before :) for faster development, Welding darkening Glasses - Spectacles is likely to be prioritized.

i understand that this Feature needs new blog scheme logic for coding, not as usual as Armor Helmets. but its not as hard: As light is Flashed to Spectacles (Solar Cell) there must be delay for  after 100 ms/200 ms after you were switched to "Darkening mode".

• For Flash Lightnings like Predator the effect will be turned on until enemy Flashes you in the eyes.
  • For Flash Frag it will have short but very useful Effect.
  • Anti Fragmentation Gaggles doing nothing in game and serve almost 0 purpose.:) On these buys where will be very High Demand, especially For Labs and Factory. 
    Dimensions.

The Prices of Helmets and Gaggles Range from Quality and Field of view & 

These product Has Anti Fragmentation Feature + Auto Darkening. Some they are more expensive. Execute Images Below.

Helmets.png

Gaggels.png

Edited by Fetter
Correction + info.

orion310591
11 minutes ago, Fetter said:

Anti Fragmentation Gaggles doing noting in game, these buys will serve for some reason & solution... :)

Yes they do, they help me land headshot on that yellow head guy...

Your idea is ok, but since many of us comming from "Counter Strike Turn head away from flashbang" i dont think people will use it...

Glasses ok, but mask... it has vision limiting... just for flashbangs, not worth it, not useful I believe..

Fetter
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, orion310591 said:

Glasses ok, but mask... it has vision limiting... just for flashbangs, not worth it, not useful I believe..

• Not only for flashbangs, it is working vs Flash light too.
  • Helmets Serve As masks + Auto Darkening Feature. 

but i agree, Gaggles Would be more comfortable, Especially These with Slide UP/Down Feature. 

This Particular Model.

• Light Shade: Din 3, Adjustable Dark State Shade: Din 8 - Din 12
  • Protects against UV/IR radiations
  • Adjustable sensitivity.
  • Easily Adjustable headband. Spare lens included.

Overall Product  Price Ranges (From Gaggles to Helmets) from 15 $ USD to ~300 $ USD..

Gaggle On&Off.png

Edited by Fetter

EllaLemond

I loved solar auto darkening welding sunglasses. Sunglasses have unlimited benefits in protecting our eyes. And now, you can wear your favorite sunglasses with equal protection and durability. You can take advantage of both the things at once. You do not have to compromise between fashionable sunglasses and protective sunglasses. So, don't wait long and book your favorite fashionable sunglasses online on any major wholesale sunglasses shop and enjoy the benefits.