MadMob

Extracted from Woods with <1 min remaining...... says I did a Run Through, so no EXP for me!

MadMob

WTF?  Successful raid on Woods,  got to my extract with <1 minute remaining......says I did a run through, so only got 75 EXP.  

What am i doing wrong?

SkyCloud

So you need to do something in raid instead of waiting to the last second like looting, searching, killing, eating, healing etc. But if you did all or some of what i just said and still get the same result then it is a bug so report it via launcer.

timetodoit

Hmmm thats weird, you stood still for that long or something?

Jared_Last

Poke a few scav corpses with a stick. Idk its ducking stupid mechanic. You can shoot half the pmcs on the servers, complete 3 quests, and loot every gun crate but if you don't touch at least one corpse you don't get XP. 12/10 would buy EOD (not)

DanExert
7 hours ago, MadMob said:

WTF?  Successful raid on Woods,  got to my extract with <1 minute remaining......says I did a run through, so only got 75 EXP.  

What am i doing wrong?

You need to exceed the EXP threshold (I think it’s somewhere between 300-500) in order to avoid run through status. 

You can earn EXP by performing actions in raid. Generally, killing one Scav and looting their body will grant you enough EXP to avoid a run through. No EXP is awarded for time in raid 

bigbacon

The whole run through thing is stupid anyway. It shoukd t even exist.

Tr4wnet
12 hours ago, MadMob said:

What am i doing wrong?

Loot more dead corpses. Even if you dont take anything off from them, just by opening the loot screen you get like 200xp or something.

Do that 3-5 times and youre good.