CYPLAYS

Handheld flashlight /w pistols

CYPLAYS

Good day all,

As much as I love the under-barrel flashlights for the pistols, I think it would also be good if players were able to operate a handheld flashlight with pistols, the idea I have would be a handheld flashlight, sold by mechanic and peacekeeper for around 1500R or 150$ which would allow the player to operate a flashlight without having to use a pistol such as the glock or the TT pistol, I think it would add another later of immersion to the game.

Z_sAt0ncpEx_.jpg

Flashlight-Technique-11.jpg

• Upvote 1

Maki_Nishikino

Good suggestion, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s already planned though.

CYPLAYS

I hope that it is, knowing 3D I've made a bunch of these systems for my own personal projects, and each one has increased the immersion somewhat, came to me last night as I was running woods with a pistol for the Skier quest

Ursagi
38 минут назад, CYPLAYS сказал:

Good day all,

As much as I love the under-barrel flashlights for the pistols, I think it would also be good if players were able to operate a handheld flashlight with pistols, the idea I have would be a handheld flashlight, sold by mechanic and peacekeeper for around 1500R or 150$ which would allow the player to operate a flashlight without having to use a pistol such as the glock or the TT pistol, I think it would add another later of immersion to the game.

Z_sAt0ncpEx_.jpg

Flashlight-Technique-11.jpg

You can see WIP here :)

CYPLAYS

oh sweet, I didn't know they were already working on it, that makes me so excited! 

tommy40629
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ursagi:

You can see WIP here :)

Oh yes in 2016!

In my oppinion such things are more important than the last modifications.

That is more important than the limitation of "Labs" or the ducking stupide "find in raid" and so on.

BSG sould do a wipe in the next days and change all this stupide ducking modification.