sickboi

Game is NOT playble

sickboi

i spawn, go into a corner, do exactly nothing and wait a few seconds...

then i hear footsteps, a door opens and someone come straight to me and give me insta headshot. he could never see me...

this happens every game... 

after one hour i can say i regret the money and delete this hacked game.. have better things to do

Edited by sickboi
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

Elder_Drake

I feel your frustration, and hackers are an issue that BSG is trying to deal with, but it could be that you simply had bad luck or made enough sound for them to hear you. Comtacs in this game can increase any sound made to an incredible level where you can literally here someone ads'ing, shifting in one spot, and know exactly where they are. Experienced players also sweep corners and clear rooms they enter, not to say it was not a hacker but the odds are it was just bad luck.

The game is still very much in development also so you can not look at it as a finished game. If you are frustrated now, give it a month or two and come back and see what changes have been made. Watch the devtracker for news on development and pop in on new big patches as we have some nice content coming up like the hideout and a new map:

https://developertracker.com/escape-from-tarkov/

I hope you don't give up over some bad runs and to see you in game in the future.

Vodor

I’ll be the one to find this hard to believe.

I will also be the one to say it sounds like you’ve only played factory, and probably all your own fault.

And I’ll also get in now while I can, just because you had a bad experience it doesn’t mean it’s the games fault.

• Upvote 1

pearomaniac

I feel you. I played 10 raids and survived only two, i have not one a single battle PvP battle, most scavs kill me before i even realize where are they, i dont know any maps and im alt+tab-ing for the whole raid trying to find my way around but im not going to give up and spit on this game calling it bad and unplayable, i blame myself, i am bad in this game and you are too, possibly i am worse than you but im not moaning about it.

If you want to be good in this game you must invest time in it, think about what you do, where you go and memorize everything you do so your next playthrough might be easier and if you dont like that than my friend you are playing a wrong game.

GR00VYJERRY

I bought the game a few months ago and have been playing it a decent amount. He game has a steep learning curve. For the first couple weeks I couldn’t do anything without getting killed by players or scavs. I picked two maps and stuck with them until I learned them completely and it has helped tremendously. I play shoreline and customs. I am ok with gunfights with other players. I still lose them frequently but have started winning more and more. But my gunfight wins with scavs has increased tremendously. It has been a long time since I have been killed by a s scav. You just need to work on memorizing the maps you like and go from there. 

pearomaniac
14 minutes ago, GR00VYJERRY said:

I bought the game a few months ago and have been playing it a decent amount. He game has a steep learning curve. For the first couple weeks I couldn’t do anything without getting killed by players or scavs. I picked two maps and stuck with them until I learned them completely and it has helped tremendously. I play shoreline and customs. I am ok with gunfights with other players. I still lose them frequently but have started winning more and more. But my gunfight wins with scavs has increased tremendously. It has been a long time since I have been killed by a s scav. You just need to work on memorizing the maps you like and go from there. 

Exactly the maps i play the most, trying to learn ways to vital parts of the maps avoiding the scavs until necessary, it is hard but i guess thats why its so interesting. I have troubles with controlling the recoil on my AK's, i keep it on single fire 90% of time.

This game can be so much enjoyable sometime.

GR00VYJERRY
1 minute ago, pearomaniac said:

Exactly the maps i play the most, trying to learn ways to vital parts of the maps avoiding the scavs until necessary, it is hard but i guess thats why its so interesting. I have troubles with controlling the recoil on my AK's, i keep it on single fire 90% of time.

This game can be so much enjoyable sometime.

That is how I was at first too. Avoiding all the things I could to just loot stuff to sell and make money. Now I go straight for the scav areas and destroy them. The only are on the shoreline map that still is difficult with scavs is the resort area. I have to be armored up pretty good to go in there and even with that it can be hard especially since there are PMCs everywhere in there. 

Going into shoreline at night with nightvision is pretty fun too. Go to the flea market and buy a helmet, mount , and goggles. Pretty damn fun. 

pearomaniac
1 minute ago, GR00VYJERRY said:

That is how I was at first too. Avoiding all the things I could to just loot stuff to sell and make money. Now I go straight for the scav areas and destroy them. The only are on the shoreline map that still is difficult with scavs is the resort area. I have to be armored up pretty good to go in there and even with that it can be hard especially since there are PMCs everywhere in there. 

Going into shoreline at night with nightvision is pretty fun too. Go to the flea market and buy a helmet, mount , and goggles. Pretty damn fun. 

Still have that gear fear, i feel distraught whenever i got killed with any decent loot, and i am not gonna go fully geared anywhere before i learn extract points... worst feeling ever, you get killed and lose everything because you could not find a way out.

GR00VYJERRY

I feel you on that. I have been there. You are smart by learning he map and extracts first. Trying playing just with the scavs and you can learn the map and scav points. Also, you can learn how to fight scavs without worrying about being shot in the back by a PMC. 

Right now now my usually run through nets me a little over 100,000 rubles.  Its not the greatest amount but way better than I was before. 

pearomaniac
24 minutes ago, GR00VYJERRY said:

I feel you on that. I have been there. You are smart by learning he map and extracts first. Trying playing just with the scavs and you can learn the map and scav points. Also, you can learn how to fight scavs without worrying about being shot in the back by a PMC. 

Right now now my usually run through nets me a little over 100,000 rubles.  Its not the greatest amount but way better than I was before. 

Yeah, also i have no idea what some items worth so i might overlook a valuable item because my inventory was full of crappy items. My first PMC raid ever i played with a team i found here and they gave me a Keytool we found on a dead PMC and said its used for stacking keys in it, i was like cool, it will save some spot in my stash, and yesterday i found out those are being sold for 700k... holly duck, how lucky was i

Tr4wnet
On 5/24/2019 at 10:00 PM, sickboi said:

i spawn, go into a corner, do exactly nothing and wait a few seconds...

then i hear footsteps, a door opens and someone come straight to me and give me insta headshot. he could never see me...

this happens every game... 

after one hour i can say i regret the money and delete this hacked game.. have better things to do

Okay, goodbye.

You wont be missed. 

PauleSchaule

How can someone, who just bought a game, say it’s not playable.

you are a total newbie, you do not understand how the game works. 

I play this game since more than 2 years, yeah there are hackers but not every raid...  cmon man. 

Edited by PauleSchaule

CooH1e2

Starter pack tips: 
- Get to know the maps : offline tours are valuable at the beginning

- Try to find a discord community ... people willl help you and grouping for raids will improve the survivor rate.

- Understand that bullets is what kills, not the gun. Try to get the best ammo for your level

- Get rid of the gear fear. Go for scav rides to gear you up and use this equipment as PMC.

- Try to play tactical, move in silence (slow and crouch) and hear before next step.

If you get tired one day... give it a break and come back later. It's a hard game but rewarding when you improve