Jump to content
Dead_Nation34

I would love to upgrade, but i wont

Recommended Posts

Dead_Nation34

Let me start by saying this is a great game. They do put alot into this game as far as content goes. I want to upgrade from standard to EOD so bad but my experience playing is not letting me. I have insane problems in my gameplay on all maps except woods and factory. I can do anything without having any problems until it comes to PVP.  I die more times than anything getting into PVP. I fire a shot and then the game locks up for between 5 - 20+ sec and im dead at that point. I really want to upgrade....i really do, but until this problem is fixed or at least curbed by a large percentage,  i cant find a good reason to upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
02_

Could you specify your PC specs?

EOD is said to go bye bye this year, keep that in mind.

(tough it has been delayed before)

Edited by 02_
edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
12 hours ago, Dead_Nation34 said:

I die more times than anything getting into PVP. I fire a shot and then the game locks up for between 5 - 20+ sec and im dead at that point.

I had this exact same issue with my last PC...

i7 4790 / GTX 760 / 16 GB RAM

 

With my current PC it never happens...

i7 8700 / GTX 1070 / 16 GB RAM

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tr4wnet
On 5/25/2019 at 1:13 AM, Dead_Nation34 said:

Let me start by saying this is a great game. They do put alot into this game as far as content goes. I want to upgrade from standard to EOD so bad but my experience playing is not letting me. I have insane problems in my gameplay on all maps except woods and factory. I can do anything without having any problems until it comes to PVP.  I die more times than anything getting into PVP. I fire a shot and then the game locks up for between 5 - 20+ sec and im dead at that point. I really want to upgrade....i really do, but until this problem is fixed or at least curbed by a large percentage,  i cant find a good reason to upgrade.

Specs, specs, specs.

How could any of us help you with a performance issue, if you dont post your specs??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
21 hours ago, 02_ said:

Could you specify your PC specs?

EOD is said to go bye bye this year, keep that in mind.

(tough it has been delayed before)

but also keep in mind thad eod was meant to go bye bye 2016 august :P thant 2016 december.. etc

@Dead_Nation34post specs or no help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dead_Nation34

the specs are as follows. intel I7 4790k cpu, gtx 970, 12gb ddr3 1600mhz ram, game is on a 1tb 7200rpm HDD.

if EOD goes bye bye, does everyone start with a gamma, or with the alpha and can buy the gamma later down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
13 hours ago, Dead_Nation34 said:

the specs are as follows. intel I7 4790k cpu, gtx 970, 12gb ddr3 1600mhz ram, game is on a 1tb 7200rpm HDD.

if EOD goes bye bye, does everyone start with a gamma, or with the alpha and can buy the gamma later down the road.

Gamma is exclusive I believe, Epsilon you can get from a quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Czecher

Its Edge of Darkness Unlimited Edition.Bcs money...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexandre_5

I belive that 0.12 is a crucial patch since it brings lots of fixes...Well that was what Nikita said in one of these last podcasts...But attention, right now they are fixing stuff.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2