Wulfen109

New player LFG

Wulfen109

Hey guys, I have been casually following this game and have decided to buy it finally. Haven't even finished downloading it but I know i am gonna need some weathered players to assist me. I'm just looking for some peeps that I could potentially play with regularly. I'm new to this game but fairly competent in shooters. I have a mic and discord as well. Anyone wants to help a newbie out let me know! Thanks

• Thanks 1

jakxfreddy98

I'll help you 

TrunkzJr
6 hours ago, Wulfen109 said:

Hey guys, I have been casually following this game and have decided to buy it finally. Haven't even finished downloading it but I know i am gonna need some weathered players to assist me. I'm just looking for some peeps that I could potentially play with regularly. I'm new to this game but fairly competent in shooters. I have a mic and discord as well. Anyone wants to help a newbie out let me know! Thanks

united-we-stand-logo_BF1_size.png

I would say if you don't mind giving Teamspeak a shot we have a great community for EFT (one of the more active ones) with some highly skilled players in it. 

💻 Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
🎤 Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
 Teamspeak Download (free): Click Here