These streamers... sigh

PuddleMurda

kiethygeorge
58 minutes ago, DanExert said:

Streamer servers 😂

Seriously?

11 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

How does having done this one time due to a faulty patch lead to the claim that "They even give them special servers to play in"?

Well apparently they have done it once, which is kinda fucked up to be fair.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiethygeorge

• Did117

• PuddleMurda

• Valaska

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The YouTube algorithm decided to throw a Veritas upload in face just now, and 2.35 minutes in I just had to pause the video out of pure boredom and frustration, and started to write a comment.  I

I actually responded with similar notions... I'll actually throw what I said here; So I'll go a bit more in-depth since this place matters most. Also if you [notice] brackets, I've edited somet

Not sure if I wanted to discuss anything. But since you are putting me on the spot...  I wanted to discuss the influence of these streamers, and how their opinions actually do weigh a hell of a l

Posted Images

PardTheTroll
vor 23 Minuten schrieb DanExert:

So what servers are these streamers getting on? Are there also non-streamers who populate these servers unknowingly or what? Genuinely curious

It was a joke as in "white privilege" - "streamer privilege". Sorry, if it was not so clear 😀

Edited by PardTheTroll
  • Hot 1

I appreciate DevilDog Gaming's Tarkov videos. He's all about the game, not the "political" or patches. An occasional comment on the latency/lag of other players, but he just plays the damn game and plays it well. I enjoy that.

Tr4wnet
10 hours ago, Kuzkula said:

I appreciate DevilDog Gaming's Tarkov videos. He's all about the game, not the "political" or patches. An occasional comment on the latency/lag of other players, but he just plays the damn game and plays it well. I enjoy that.

Except when he almost threatend BSG if they didint remove the copyright strikes from Eroktic's videos.

But I dont really care either way, just thought I would mention it.

14 hours ago, Tr4wnet said:

Except when he almost threatend BSG if they didint remove the copyright strikes from Eroktic's videos.

But I dont really care either way, just thought I would mention it.

Oh dang. I didn't see that one, I guess.

smokey-phil
On 6/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, DanExert said:

Streamer servers 😂

Seriously?

PFFT no, they just prioritized their connections and only the once (apparently, once is never twice is always) which is still a shitty thing to do without being totally open with it as people who saw that footage where being lied to about the stability of the connection.

As for press packs they don't give them out NOW but that was not always the case and as far as I understood it devs are known to gift items to streamers from time to time so to say they never got anything is not really quite true now is it.

On 6/3/2019 at 4:50 PM, TheColdVein said:

I'm going to move this to off topic. The topic of this forum is testing. Don't rant, which is essentially what's going on. We do NOT cater to streamers despite what you may assume. No loot, no speciale servers, nothing. 

Streamers will have to understand that this is not a completed game, and the progress is based on the long form of release. We can't make special concessions to make it more valuable time wise. Tarkov is not your typical game. It never has been, and never will be.

Treat each other with respect and follow forum rules. Do not force me to lock this thread.

Good Day!

It would seem your statement is 100% false;

Nikita apparently immediately and instantly spoke to Veritas about the issue and is goign to change the game according to Veritas' ideas. Mosin was nerfed (rather, LPZ) etc... so streamers do have a very direct and VERY dangerous direct feed to Nikita and BSG. This is bad because Veritas DOES NOT CARE about new players, average players, or anyone but himself. He 100% doesn't give a flying poo about the game as a fun experience.

This to him is a job and he is looking at only making this game better for his job.

• Like 2
PuddleMurda
On 6/11/2019 at 5:17 AM, Valaska said:

It would seem your statement is 100% false;

Nikita apparently immediately and instantly spoke to Veritas about the issue and is goign to change the game according to Veritas' ideas. Mosin was nerfed (rather, LPZ) etc... so streamers do have a very direct and VERY dangerous direct feed to Nikita and BSG. This is bad because Veritas DOES NOT CARE about new players, average players, or anyone but himself. He 100% doesn't give a flying poo about the game as a fun experience.

This to him is a job and he is looking at only making this game better for his job.

At this point, saying streamers have no influence is an outright blatant lie. 

Why does this guy talk directly to the head of this project? Other than the profit based circle jerk, who is this loudmouth to "in person" give suggestions in self-interest to Nikita? 

edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...
BigLeBluffski

Why would devs listen to someone who plays the game 110-130 hours a week? That's like 0.000001 percent of the population. They would destroy the game for everyone and just kill their own company lol. Like a famous streamer I'm not naming keeps ranting, basicly starts his stream talking that the gamma container needs to get nerfed. 1) That's his opinion as he plays 16 hours a day and not 1-2 hours like a normal human 2) People by now who bought it, didn't buy the 100-120EUR edition to get the gamma container and once bought see it nerfed, it's not going to work, you're going to have everyone against you, except those 0.000001 percent losers who frankly nobody should give a damn about. The streamer get older, starts to bald, his fans will start to laugh at him and mock him, they will leave for a other streamer, he'll be a dude 30+ with a empty white résumé and no viewership, nobody is going to hire, ever, because they know you are lazy and don't want to work. The end. Incelmode kicks in now, the last phase.

In my country you actually get warned by the government if you aren't working, you could lose all your rights forever. If other countries do this aswell the future might be saved. Every kid nowadays wants to be a pro gamer, pro streamer or content creator... Get a grip kids, that's not reality.

Lmao :D

Edited by BigLeBluffski
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being late to the party BUT tbh what you're saying is pretty too much a universal statement for any competitive game. Imo it's how tf2 died, its how cs:go died. They play so much they get bored of it and want to change things to make it new and their fan base are ducking trash players so their opinions get multiplied blah blah blah game gets changed away what made it fun and the game just dies and people move on. It's why older games that didn't have this crap stay amazing in people's eyes/minds. So in a way your opinion is invalid since its a generic complaint and its just extremely sad its that way, it shouldn't be but you can't fight a gang of idiots by yourself with just one opinion and no standing. 

• Upvote 1