Lunar-Rob

Virtual Arsenal

Lunar-Rob

Will the game develop a off-line model which allows player to mod guns freely even though he don't own the parts,just like the Virtual Arsenal of ARMA3? So that player can plan what part to buy or collect, and test his gun.

Feuriax

As far as I know current offline mode will stay with the addition of being able to play with friends but I don't think "virtual arsenal" will ever bi implemented

Tr4wnet
On 6/6/2019 at 7:22 AM, Lunar-Rob said:

Will the game develop a off-line model which allows player to mod guns freely even though he don't own the parts,just like the Virtual Arsenal of ARMA3? So that player can plan what part to buy or collect, and test his gun.

In your hideout you will have an option to test your guns on a shooting range but having acces to all attachments and customising your gun before actually buying those parts... That will never happen.

Phoenixsui

@Lunar-Rob As far as i understand the new function to save weapon setups will allow you to use all examined items.

But for testing i think you will need to own the parts as well.

Function should be scheduled for next major update.

Lunar-Rob
On 6/7/2019 at 4:53 PM, Tr4wnet said:

In your hideout you will have an option to test your guns on a shooting range but having acces to all attachments and customising your gun before actually buying those parts... That will never happen.

I custom and test my gun offline, but I can only use my own guns online, I don't understand why it won't happen.

Lunar-Rob
On 6/7/2019 at 5:09 PM, Phoenixsui said:

@Lunar-Rob As far as i understand the new function to save weapon setups will allow you to use all examined items.

But for testing i think you will need to own the parts as well.

Function should be scheduled for next major update.

That will be nice. However, some parts may need to be used in person so that a player can deside to buy it or not.

On 6/7/2019 at 2:46 PM, Feuriax said:

As far as I know current offline mode will stay with the addition of being able to play with friends but I don't think "virtual arsenal" will ever bi implemented

Would you please explain the particular reason?

ShiroTenshi
On 6/15/2019 at 7:22 AM, Lunar-Rob said:

Would you please explain the particular reason?

Because it has no place in the setting of EFT, as per the DEVs. If you want a gun to mod you will need to buy or find it. You will be able to set up gun load-outs so you can mass buy everything at once rather than one at a time, but this is the closest thing we'll see.

It could change in the future but right now there are no known plans for such a feature.

Lunar-Rob
On 6/16/2019 at 10:51 PM, ShiroTenshi said:

Because it has no place in the setting of EFT, as per the DEVs. If you want a gun to mod you will need to buy or find it. You will be able to set up gun load-outs so you can mass buy everything at once rather than one at a time, but this is the closest thing we'll see.

It could change in the future but right now there are no known plans for such a feature.

Thanks for your reply :)