Cadayo

Customs RUAF Roadblock bugged?

Cadayo

Hey,

Playing on customs I've looted up or got the item I need to do a quest and the ruaf roadblock doesn't work? The beacon/spotlight is on at the roadblock, the top right says it's open, I get to the extract, it does the countdown but that's it. It will finish the countdown and won't let me extract. Is it currently bugged or could this be due to the run being a run through? Just spawned in with a hatchet to do the Pharmacist quest for Therapist, was able to extract at trailerpark and when it's happened in the past it's let me extract at Crossroads. Smugglers boat I think has worked even with being a run through, any ideas?

Cheers

• Upvote 2

zonku

just happened to me oof 1/31/2020 rip 6 backpack stack and 200k worth of guns my first big raid. discouraging, but hey still got 6k exp.:D

• Sad 1

SmileyFaced

I had an issue with all my extraction points on customs. Playing as a scav and tried to escape using railroad to port, smugglers boat, snipers roadblock, and cross roads. I am a noob but this is getting super frustrating to me

Stonewall55

Just happened to me on 2/9/2020... RUAF Roadblock still glitched, sat in extraction - timer went to 0 and nothing happened. PMC with a ton of loot ran out of time. Hope it gets fixed soon. 

myworld98

2/20/2020.. RUAF Roadblock still bugged. Happened to me for the 4th time now that the Extrac is on green and counter goes to 0 but doesnt tp me out. Happily managed to get the exit Trailer park even 5sec after map time was over lol

Kevik70

Had a monster scav killing game ruined by RUAF roadblock. Killed 21 scavs and one player but didn't make it out because I tried using this extract and it didn't work. I didn't have enough time to make in to another extraction but the false hope of watching the extract timer go down and then not extracting is really annoying.

Squash_

Still happened on 2020/20/21 lost everything 😢

_Apocalypse

Killed 6 scavs and 4 decked out PMCs.  Got to RUAF roadblock with 2 minutes to go.  Same reported issue, extract counted down to 0 so I tried another 5 times, same problem.  Saw another PMC that was clearly having the same issue so we ended up dancing with each other until the timer ran down.  RIP about 400k in gear...  

I have to keep reminding myself that this game is in beta so I don't put my fist through my monitor :)

toranna79

Just happened to me (01 March 2020.) Finally tried to complete some quests and get this bug. This bug has been around for a long damn time. BSG if you cant fix it for now, at least disable the extract so we don't plan to use it and get screwed.

• Upvote 3

rakschas

Same here, first time my friend and I did a good customs run as rats, getting to learn the game. This poo is super frustrating.

Mycelium

I usually just run to crossroads. Isnt that a ??? extract? That means it's not always open if so. I've had that happen before but just assumed it was closed.

Trigzuh

This has happened to me and my squad 4 times the past week. The RUAF extract shows as green on our extract list, the spotlight above the roadblock is on, but then we start extracting and aren't pulled out when the timer ends. Have lost so many good runs because of this it's so frustrating. 

vincentek9

This has been a bug for a while.  I now give myself enough time to check RUAF roadblock when i need to exfil. If its bugged, i make a dash for Trailer park

Capn_Rocko

This has been bugged for at least a year for me. Although it seems worse now, not sure if I have extracted RUAF once since .12 launched (mainly because I gave up trying).

Ironfrank123

Its Bugged, lost on 06.03.2020 500k worth of loot :(

Jwlols

Literally just happened to me and a friend. We had a REALLY good run and only had about 3 minutes left and headed to RUAF from sniper rock and had a little fight at buses. So we had maybe 2 minutes at this point. Flood light was on, timer counted down and nothing happened. Just had to drop all of our insured gear and bite the bullet on ammo / things we looted. Really unfortunate to see a bug like this after so long not fixed. (Saw a thread on this same bug posted 2 years ago.)

kingstonhuahua

Same here, the green extract countdown showed up for about 2 seconds, then gone and won't come back. New player here just getting over gear fear with lv5 armor, exfil and fully decked ak I have been hoarding. 3 seconds too late when I got to trailer park and MIAed, 0/5 tarkov experience...

Lincolnoski

Still happening. Nikita needs to let players know. It shows that it's green and everything, really annoying.

bobafett23

12/06/20 .. still happening .. everything green and lights on ..countdown timer worked 4 times but wouldnt let me out .

Kiehn

06-07-2020 just happened to me, fully juiced up after clearing 4 guys fighting the scav boss in gas station, went to the ruaf roadblock and it had the countdown, 10 seconds after a nate drops near and i get up and move, 1 shot by player scav who managed to get ingolnik ammo, 

this extract have been bugged since i bought the game back i march, really infuriating getting done like that .. 

yaz00

This happened to me, twice in a row, today. Super discouraging if you're still a n00b :(

GytarByte

9/18/2020 Still ducking busted. Just lost an unbelievable amount of great fuckin loot. 
WTF GUYS?! FIX IT OR DISABLE IT!

Edited by GytarByte

eightynine

Just got to experience this bug too. I laughed in my head while thinking "You are going to die on your way to next exfil" and that is exactly what happened.

JeffreyLF
11 minutes ago, eightynine said:

Just got to experience this bug too. I laughed in my head while thinking "You are going to die on your way to next exfil" and that is exactly what happened.

stay in the extract, if the lights on and you have it itll work, you just dont get the green timer